[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

No Fix on TakeOver Event

NyvorNyvor
Reactions: 1,720
edited August 2017 in General Chat
Please guys, this is like the third week and you don't even announce anything about this topic. I don't want to lose this box just cause of this bug and i need the slot on the USE inventory that box is occupying. Can I have a reply for this please? When is this gonna be fixed.

Comments

• DominikosDominikos
    Reactions: 625
    edited August 2017
    Volunteers also do not provide more information they dont care...
    LilyflowerRolls
  • TheToxicDudeFromReneTheToxicDudeFromRene
    Reactions: 845
    edited August 2017
    What was your issue? What Glitch did you encounter?
  • NyvorNyvor
    edited August 2017
    Many of us received the TakeOver Tier boxes on the past event and we can't receive it now because a message pops up "You already received the reward"
  • DominikosDominikos
    Reactions: 625
    edited August 2017
    Nyvor wrote: »
    Many of us received the TakeOver Tier boxes on the past event and we can't receive it now because a message pops up "You already received the reward"

we have a genius here... we know that but they should tell us before we claim...
  • NyvorNyvor
    edited August 2017
    Dominikos wrote: »
    Nyvor wrote: »

we have a genius here... we know that but they should tell us before we claim...

Looks like you didn't read what the other guy said... "Genius"