[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Solved

Domi97Domi97
Reactions: 300
edited August 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Quest

Brief bug summary:

I'm having problem with finishing the Luminous 'Pressure Void Appreciation' quest

More details:

So I made a new Luminous character yesterday, everything went well till I reached level 30.
After reaching level 30 I got the quest 'Pressure Void Appreciation' (you have to kill 3 'Firefly Slime' while using 'Pressure Void'). Normally you can double-click on 'Aurora Prism' and that will take you to the map where you can finish the quest. Unfortunately that didn't happend, it said that you can't use 'Aurora Prism' while being in 'Hidden Street: Harmony'.
So I went out of 'Hidden Street: Harmony' and double-clicked 'Aurora Prism' again, it literally took me back to 'Hidden Street: Harmony'.
I also tried to look for 'Firefly Slime' on the world map, but I couldn't find it anywhere on the map.

Character name: xHyoYeonx

Character level: 32

Character job: Luminous

World name: Luna (Europe)

Date and time of the incident: 18-08-2017 05:00 PM CEST

Comments

• PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited August 2017
    Firefly Slimes are near Ellinel Fairy Academy.
    Domi97
  • Domi97Domi97
    Reactions: 300
    edited August 2017
    I found it, sorry that I didn't searched that well :'(