[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

is exnon worst to make in reboot?

iceberryiceberry
Reactions: 100
edited August 2017 in General Chat
hey guy i have exnon reboot and u know that exnon overload skill is really hard to keep that going! and today i saw a youtube video about exnon mp wash and it only work in normal world! bc they have ap reset! so i wonder it's worst to keep maining a exnon if u can't maximize that skill ?

Comments

• ShadowJoshXDShadowJoshXD
    Reactions: 1,330
    edited August 2017
    Umm I don't main the class so idk much about it, Also spelling is wrong.

Plus Reboot is Different in other Servers.

iceberry, what you saying is confusing can you link the video cause what your saying is confusing.
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited August 2017
    iceberry, what you saying is confusing can you link the video cause what your saying is confusing.

Xenon's 5th Core Overload relies on draining MP and while that skill is active you cannot recover MP.

The question is because AP Resets are not in Reboot, does that make Xenon bad in Reboot?
  • RollsRolls
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited August 2017
    iceberry wrote: »
    hey guy i have exnon reboot and u know that exnon overload skill is really hard to keep that going! and today i saw a youtube video about exnon mp wash and it only work in normal world! bc they have ap reset! so i wonder it's worst to keep maining a exnon if u can't maximize that skill ?

exnon
    pls
    Jlin
  • ShadowJoshXDShadowJoshXD
    Reactions: 1,330
    edited August 2017

Xenon's 5th Core Overload relies on draining MP and while that skill is active you cannot recover MP.

The question is because AP Resets are not in Reboot, does that make Xenon bad in Reboot?

Thanks Sharp, This was confusing to read cause i did not know what he was talking about.. Did not play my Xenon in years and I never did get to 5th job on it.
  • bazzybazzy
    Reactions: 1,525
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017

i think they're in cash shop
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited August 2017
    theyre available for mesos in reboot cash shop, but pricey. more than 50mil