[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unable to Change Rhearoid Hair Color [not a bug]

KandonKandon
Reactions: 730
edited August 2017 in Rants and Raves
First of all, this is NOT a bug according to this post here.

Now, based on the wording of the response, it would seem that you wouldn't be able to change your wonderoid hair color. However, there were people who manage to change their Katroid hair color regardless as seen in this post here. On top of that, I have a friend who was able to change the hair color of their Aster-oid no problem. Here is a picture of his android. It's cluttered but that is indeed an android nameplate and the hair color clearly differs from the default (reference).

The point is that there is a contradiction in the statement that the wonderoids are locked in their default hair color where we have several accounts of people changing their android's hair color. So, is it a bug or the vise-versa a bug?

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    When you talk to the Android Beautician and ask to Dye Hair -> VIP Coupon, she should show you a preview window where you can see all the hair colors available (even if you don't have a coupon).
    Does she show you Rhea with different hair colors?
    (I don't have any Wondroid so I can't test this myself).
  • KandonKandon
    edited August 2017
    Yes it does. Here's a quick screenshot,
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Guess it is a bug, then.
    I suggest you make a new bug reporting thread, following the recommended format, and specifying that the preview shows you the color you want, but when you click OK nothing happens (or the ticket is consumed, and the NPC says she changed the color, but it doesn't change).

Wouldn't hurt to show the samples you gave, above, of other Wondroids with changed-color hair.
    Making a detailed Bug Report is more useful than making a detailed Rant&Rave :-)

(TBH I thought their colors couldn't be changed, like the Re:ZERO and SAO hairstyles)
  • KandonKandon
    edited August 2017
    Avoided that option originally since the other post was dismissed quickly and I thought since someone have posted something before, it would just get locked. I'll make a new post for it tomorrow then.