[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Optional Removal of 24 Hour Del Period for Burning

ManaAriaManaAria
Reactions: 1,000
edited August 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Heyo, just wanted to throw this out as a suggestion, since I ran into it this morning. Could there possibly be a way to skip the 24 hour wait period to delete 30+ Burning characters? I know for me, personally, I constantly forget this is even a feature; and as someone who works 9 hours a day, I don't always have the time or energy to remember to log on early to delete them. It kinda sucks for that 24 hours to be eaten up in the first place, but especially during such a limited-time event. (Though I do understand the reason this feature is implemented)

Comments

• choorliechoorlie
    Reactions: 305
    edited August 2017
    don't delete your burning character. a lot of accounts (myself included) when burning characters are deleted they can't be remade.

it's been like this the last couple of events and there's a chance that your account won't be affected but if it is nexon hasn't done anything as of yet to fix it and it's been going on for a year.
    ManaAria
  • ManaAriaManaAria
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited August 2017
    Ehh even if it doesn't work, its not like im ever going to play that burning character again. So I might as well take the chance? Here's to hoping this gets seen if that's the case.