[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Whisper doesn't work on numbered players.

SupafuzzieSupafuzzie
Reactions: 500
edited August 2017 in Bug Reporting
When I try to type out the names of the players who got their names changed in the whisper box (E.g. #3320237), it comes up as incorrect ID. This occurs when I'm trying to whisper strangers.
None of my numbered buddy list friends have come on so I haven't been able to test the buddy whisper function, but I was able to whisper a numbered stranger when I right clicked and pressed whisper.
It'll probably be good to get this whisper function fixed because if they whisper you, you can't whisper back. When I smega'd one of the number people whispered me and I tried to whisper back by pressing 'H' (my whisper hotkey). The "name" showed but when I pressed enter it said invalid ID.

Comments

• KlaraKlara
    Reactions: 3,385
    edited August 2017
    Numbered igns with # also cannot be added to your buddy list unless they add you themselves.