[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I wish mechanic was more like WH/a Power ranger

AznboiEAznboiE
Reactions: 3,445
edited August 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Where Wild Hunters could attack without a mount and do significantly more damage to bosses. Mechanics to me have the same problem as Buccaneer did in the past with super transformation and have to ride a washing machine (pimped with your favorite color choices of red/purple/teal/normal, if wanted), but almost lacks visual appearance of the player. If mechanic can be on foot, the mech could transform into a support summon of sorts, flying around (or rolling if on wheels) and boop enemies into robot hell while having the glory of seeing my character's waist and below.

Heck, maybe there's room for a 5th job skill for this that allows a boots-on-ground option

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Well, in the original audition he was on the ground and remote-controlling the mech...(1:22)
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited August 2017
    The eric class seems more appealing than what mechanic has become
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited August 2017
    One thing i really hate of the new Mechanic is how dependent on delay he is, before it was this tank class that had a lot of damage, now his mobbing is better, but the bossing can be ass with lag, it's now just MisselStory, not tank story f3.

This sugestion reminds of today's Corsair, his old ship is outside of the character now, even thought the old ship wasn't that bad.