[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Evan Dragon Equipement

botclbotcl
Reactions: 890
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2017 in General Chat
Hello,

I've searching for weeks in game and reading forums (like this, reddit and other), looking for information about Dragon Equipement and no one knows what happens, if we can get recipes (reverse, abyss) or get the drops (gold pieces).

There is any official information about this? The items are missing from the game? That is just a myth and the reverse recipes (for example) are monsters drop?
In that case, wich monsters because i can't see in the codex any information besides reverse tail.

Could you give official information about this?

Comments

• MhatMhat
    Reactions: 640
    edited August 2017
    you get the gold dragon equipment as drops from mobs, and sometimes from sudden missions. Whenever I go extract some equips I have 1 or 2 of them in my inventory.

For the reverse recipes I have no idea which mobs drop them, although I assume pink bean would drop these.
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited August 2017
    I get the Gold equips quite regularly from bosses.
    The recipes are a lot harder to find though, the only place I have got one from is the shop that may appear after Chaos Root Abyss and that was an Abyss Pendant recipe.
  • SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 2,780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Temple of Time monsters/Root Abyss
  • KhongiKhongi
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited August 2017
    doesn't dimension invasion also drop them? I think I got a piece from that last week. Don't farm that now since the rocks are taking up a lot of the equip drop % (or so i'm finding) but after the event try there too.