[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Freud's wisdom bug

HirasawaYui1HirasawaYui1
Reactions: 300
edited August 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: skill
World: Reboot
IGN: zHiraYui
Level/Job: 234 Aran
Date/Time of Occurrence: After the patch on August 30
Since the new patch, whenever i die with a freud's wisdom level 1/2/3/4/5 stack on, the skill immediately goes to 4 minutes cooldown and cant be used to keep the stacks going.

Steps to reproduce:
Stack up Freud's wisdom to level 1/2/3/4/5, go to lotus or hard magnus or some boss with 1hit KO skill and suicide

Comments

• CatharanthusCatharanthus
    Reactions: 1,115
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    This just happened to me in Chaos Vellum. Fortunately I saw this thread yesterday and came here right away.

Bug type: Skill
    Brief bug summary: 4 minute cooldown and stack on Freud's Wisdom resets after death despite casting it less than 30 seconds ago.
    More details: Prior to the patch, Freud's Wisdom did not expire after death when using a buff freezer.
    Steps to reproduce: Cast Freud's Wisdom and die by a 1HKO skill.
    Character name: Hierophantom
    Character level: 229
    Character job: Phantom
    World name: MYBCKN
    Date and time of the incident: 9/1/17 around 5:00pm EST
  • JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited September 2017
    I had this "bug" in Lucid.. sadly its a nerf .

https://orangemushroom.net/2017/02/28/kms-ver-1-2-274-skill-balancing-dynamic-field-battle-changes/

Freud’s Blessing: if you die while using this skill, the final cooldown will now apply instead of the shorter one, cooldown reduction speed increase has been decreased.

It got nerffed, it think its pointless and lame nreff that wasn't needed like all other players, but it doesn't matter for nexon :) they just copy+past what KMS doing.. even the mistakes.
  • CatharanthusCatharanthus
    Reactions: 1,115
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    I know the skill description now says the buff expires after character death, but is it also supposed to expire even with a buff freezer?
  • JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited September 2017
    seems by the description in skill and from the notes (in kms) that its intended.

I don't like this change, its not needed and really balance nothing, like the nerf to Luminous new 5th job skill.. like 8 second duration isn't low enough (especially with lag and delay) now they changed it to 6 seconds. (also now % duration to summons not working on 5th job skills).
This discussion has been closed.