[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Dice Master

Gio1373Gio1373
Reactions: 1,405
edited August 2017 in Bug Reporting
The Dice Master's event isn't giving the occult cubes when you land on the bottle square. It gives me the spell Traces no problem but the occult cubes never show up in your inventory. It simply saves you receive them from landing on the square and nothing happens.

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Odd, I'm getting occult cubes fine. Maybe ss with it showing the message but no cubes (the cubes it gives are untradeable so maybe looking at wrong slot? Not sure if that helps.)
  • Gio1373Gio1373
    Reactions: 1,405
    edited August 2017
    YinYangX wrote: »
    Odd, I'm getting occult cubes fine. Maybe ss with it showing the message but no cubes (the cubes it gives are untradeable so maybe looking at wrong slot? Not sure if that helps.)

no my entire guild isn't receiving them. I asked before posting this. Maybe it's because we're in reboot? Even so it's an event and shouldn't exclude the reboot world.
  • BeefBeef
    Reactions: 2,560
    edited September 2017
    Yeah, reboot player, 0 Occult cubes and also the Club Event doesnt give Occults either.