[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Marvel Spins Event

MemmoryMemmory
Reactions: 200
edited August 2017 in Account Billing Support
Hi, ive used the marvel machine a couple of times and have not received my MVP increase. Wich should've been added after the maintenance as mentioned.

NOTE: Marvel Machine codes can only be redeemed in non-Reboot worlds. NX spent on Marvel Machine spins will count toward your rank in the Maple Value Points (MVP) Service, and will be added to your MVP amount during a maintenance after Marvel Machine has ended. Click here to learn more!

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited September 2017
    The Marvel MVP rewards were delayed until (hopefully) this upcoming scheduled maintenance.
    Mine haven't counted either, we'll get it soon.
    Memmory
  • AviellAviell
    Reactions: 1,000
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Neospector wrote: »
    The Marvel MVP rewards were delayed until (hopefully) this upcoming scheduled maintenance.
    Mine haven't counted either, we'll get it soon.

Has it been distributed yet? I'm not sure because I continued to buy NX and reached MVP Silver, but I have no idea if marvel is a part of that or not
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited September 2017
    Aviell wrote: »
    Has it been distributed yet? I'm not sure because I continued to buy NX and reached MVP Silver, but I have no idea if marvel is a part of that or not

The rewards have been distributed. I went up to silver rank recently.