[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

NX clothes untradable after purchase from AH

HolyBakaHolyBaka
Reactions: 100
Post: 1
Member
edited September 1 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: NX Clothes incorrectly untradable

Brief bug summary: Yesterday after maintenance I bought a NX top called Lalala Sleelveless shirt (Male) and upon taking it out of Auction house it was untradable. Description said "This item cannot be traded once it has been USED.".

More details: This problem first occured when Auction house was introduced, But it was fixed sometime later.

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce:
1. Enter Auction House.
2. Buy any NX clothing.
3. Claim the item.
4. You now have an untradable NX clothing.

(if not covered in the summary)

Date and time of the incident: 31/8-2017 1 AM CEST

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)

Comments

  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 2,685
    Posts: 249
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited September 1
    Thanks for the report, I've forwarded it.
  • PandilyPandily
    Reactions: 200
    Posts: 2
    Member
    edited September 2
    I'm also having this issue!
    djCxwKl.png

    Note that the charm is still available on the item:
    tb18rYK.png

  • NaokiNaoki
    Reactions: 545
    Posts: 26
    Member
    edited September 4
    So few days ago I bought nx weapon from Auction house. I tried reselling it and it doesnt work. is this a bug? or is this a new thing? help pls
    edit : ive just read its a known issue. sorry
  • AlexFAlexF
    Reactions: 6,080
    Posts: 1,404
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited September 4
    @Naoki

    I've merged this discussion as it was already reported. Please remember to search for already submitted bug reports before posting.
  • DeathStarDeathStar
    Reactions: 300
    Posts: 6
    Member
    edited September 6
    whats the rate of this happening? just bought something as gift and i dont want to bind it to my account
  • LynniekinsLynniekins
    Reactions: 420
    Posts: 7
    Member
    edited September 7
    DeathStar wrote: »
    whats the rate of this happening? just bought something as gift and i dont want to bind it to my account

    All three nx items I've purchased from the Auction House (the first one was also supposed to be a gift) have been untradeable. If you're trying to buy something for someone I'd recommend passing them the mesos instead. According to the response I got from my ticket they're aware of this problem but did not bother to give an ETA on fixing it.
  • ManiOhManiOh
    Reactions: 1,120
    Posts: 89
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 7
    charm on eqp can still be there if your charm its lvl 100 ,charm wont be used
    bring back ASOK (Avatar Scissors of Karma) and make all the gear tradeable no matter how you get untill wear

    also for nx coupon (exp/drop) make perm tradeable so if someone wants grind/farm 30ish min can pass the left over time on card to someone else
  • LynniekinsLynniekins
    Reactions: 420
    Posts: 7
    Member
    edited September 7
    ManiOh wrote: »
    charm on eqp can still be there if your charm its lvl 100 ,charm wont be used
    bring back ASOK (Avatar Scissors of Karma) and make all the gear tradeable no matter how you get untill wear

    also for nx coupon (exp/drop) make perm tradeable so if someone wants grind/farm 30ish min can pass the left over time on card to someone else

    I provided screen shots of my character's charm level with my ticket and none of the other heroes on my account have maxed charm either. Sure this could be the case but with several people all reporting this bug AND the fact that they already acknowledged it as a known issue makes it really doubtful that is what's happening. Even so, everything done in game is all recorded data, if they were really concerned that there were people falsely reporting untradeable items I'm sure they could accurately look into it.

    GMS has never had ASOK and I highly doubt we will as almost all of the permanent nx comes from style boxes and they already have unlimited trade-ability until they've been equipped and that would most certainly hurt NX sales for them.
  • DazedDazed
    Reactions: 710
    Posts: 6
    Member
    edited September 7
    This also happened to me with Deluxe Rabbit ears, but before I had purchased them i was able to re-sell the Sweetheart Hat that I had bought not too long BEFORE that... O.o

    tCE5FF4.jpg?1
    2sCkTlz.jpg?1
    eGBf1Tw.jpg?1
  • ILUVNEXONILUVNEXON
    Reactions: 100
    Posts: 7
    Member
    edited September 7
    same shet for me, thot they wud actually fix it this sc... but i guess i shudnt be surprised that they didnt


  • ForumSaintForumSaint
    Reactions: 100
    Post: 1
    Member
    edited September 7
    My character is also having this issue after purchasing a Sunset Seraphim from Auction House. Never equipped, still says that you gain charm when equipping too.
  • ILUVNEXONILUVNEXON
    Reactions: 100
    Posts: 7
    Member
    edited September 8
    actually hope they fix it by next sc or else im stuck wif these permies forev....n i aint gonna eqp it myself....
  • ManiOhManiOh
    Reactions: 1,120
    Posts: 89
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 10
    Lynniekins wrote: »
    ManiOh wrote: »
    charm on eqp can still be there if your charm its lvl 100 ,charm wont be used
    bring back ASOK (Avatar Scissors of Karma) and make all the gear tradeable no matter how you get untill wear

    also for nx coupon (exp/drop) make perm tradeable so if someone wants grind/farm 30ish min can pass the left over time on card to someone else

    I provided screen shots of my character's charm level with my ticket and none of the other heroes on my account have maxed charm either. Sure this could be the case but with several people all reporting this bug AND the fact that they already acknowledged it as a known issue makes it really doubtful that is what's happening. Even so, everything done in game is all recorded data, if they were really concerned that there were people falsely reporting untradeable items I'm sure they could accurately look into it.

    GMS has never had ASOK and I highly doubt we will as almost all of the permanent nx comes from style boxes and they already have unlimited trade-ability until they've been equipped and that would most certainly hurt NX sales for them.

    no no its oke i just said that could be reason aswell dosnt mean for all but yea
    good luck guys hope it gets solved

    from my expirance not many people would like to gamble with box that has 5% new items 95% old and rate for geting new items its crazy low

    now people make their desired set and dont buy anymore or just few more for fun cus they know they will get stuck forever with them
    in EMS we could trade and have nice rotation, when new item was comeing people could sell their old to get new so all were happy and got their wanted items

    now its like ripoff open box till you get your wanted items and end with much other gear that has no worth or good to use f4 or in most of the case not even tradeable like the special sales tab and such

    and not sure if they can fix this ( the mess geting huge evryday) maybe in future with other items

    so good luck guys f4
  • GlaceGlace
    Reactions: 300
    Posts: 2
    Member
    edited September 11
    Bug type: equipment

    Brief bug summary: NX cash equipment is meant to be trade-able untill they're equiped. However, when you buy these items from the auction house, they're no longer trade-able. What should've happened when I bought them, is for the NX cash equipments to remain trade able untill I or someone else equiped them.

    More details: None

    Character name:Safuu

    Character level:212

    Character job:Phantom

    World name:Luna

    Date and time of the incident: at the date of posting this thread around 4 PM CET.

  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,671
    Posts: 414
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 13
    LOL oops, forgot about this bug and accidentally bought an item my friend was looking for. (though tbf, my only memory of this bug was it being mentioned in passing on discord by a user)

    I'm not super optimistic that we'll receive a tradeable version of what we bought when the bug's fixed (whether it's in this year or the next), buuuut just in case:

    Character Name: Kyun
    World Name: Galicia
    Date and time of the incident: 9/13/2017 at around 2:20 AM PDT
    Item in question: My Buddy Whale


  • ILUVNEXONILUVNEXON
    Reactions: 100
    Posts: 7
    Member
    edited September 14
    fk knew it, they aint gonna fix it,obv they dont give a crap since it aint a big issue
  • ikematsuikematsu
    Reactions: 460
    Posts: 6
    Member
    edited September 14
    i have the same issue :(
    hQJKarF.jpg
  • ZyacZyac
    Reactions: 300
    Posts: 4
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 18
    I too am having this issue -.-
    Character name: Zyac
    Level: 177
    Job: Aran
    World: Windia
    Time of issue: around 7:30 pm on September 18th
    I got the nx items Bear Ears, Bloody Guardian (male) and Lucia Hat from the auction house and am also unable to sell them. Also, I have not worn them.
  • NumbNinjaNumbNinja
    Reactions: 685
    Posts: 26
    Member
    edited September 19
    I also am having this issue
    Character Name: SunFeathers
    Lvl: 202
    Job: Bishop
    World: Windia [will be transferring to Bera]
    Time of issue: roughly 6:00p.m.-6:30p.m., 09/19
    Nx Items: Block Party Cap, Orchid's Black Wing Hat, Sparkling Butterfly, Metal Crown Nuera, Banana Headphone Hat, Raccoon Earmuffs, Orchid's Black Wing Uniform, and Peach Camellia Kimono

  • xXLucyLouXxxXLucyLouXx
    Reactions: 390
    Posts: 9
    Member
    edited September 19
    I also am having this issue :(

    Character Name: Heaiy
    Lvl: 200
    Job: Bishop
    World: Luna
    Time of issue: Between 31.08.17 and 17.09.17
    Nx Items: White Rainbow Leggins, Pink Heart T-Shirt & Muffler, British Weather Cape, Starfall Magic Square, Silver Flower Child Hat, Foxy Teacher Outfit