[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

NX clothes untradable after purchase from AH

Comments

• KurollKuroll
    Reactions: 1,185
    edited September 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    Heyo,

Good news! This should be corrected as of this maintenance.

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/25276/update-scheduled-maintenance-september-21-2017

Please report if this issue progresses past maintenance.

Thanks

question is. does it mean it will be fixed now but anyone who bought stuff before maintence would still have an untradeable item? or does it mean they will replace all effected items with a tradeable ones ?
  • KurollKuroll
    edited September 2017
    then it doesnt help us at all :D and its not fair because anyone who was effected by the bug should have his item refunded or replaced or atleast be given some maplepoints to make up for the lose
    DontEatChalk
  • LynniekinsLynniekins
    Reactions: 840
    edited September 2017
    Nexon was clearly aware of this problem and didn't bother to make an announcement so people could at least know to avoid purchasing NX items from the Auction House until it was resolved and yet they aren't going to do anything about everyone who was affected? How is that acceptable? The entire premise of the style boxes is TRADEABLE nx items.
    DontEatChalk
  • ILUVNEXONILUVNEXON
    Reactions: 100
    edited September 2017
    so apparently ppl who have bought the permies from ah will not get their issue solved is what you are saying right, i literally lost 10b right there if thats the case, or did you guys not fix it at all, cuz after this maintenance my stuff are still untradeable, and we have screen shot to prove that the items were from auction house
  • KurollKuroll
    edited September 2017
    this is not acceptable. and i honestly dont feel comfortable to use NX and money on this game anymore. they did not put it on known issues and did not make a post
    with a warning . and they dont care how much we lost even if its tier fault.
  • ILUVNEXONILUVNEXON
    edited September 2017
    now im prob stuck wif those permies then,wat to do :( n i aint gonna equip it since i dont think they look nice...
    lets see wat they have to say or i guess we gotta submit ticket again
  • ILUVNEXONILUVNEXON
    edited September 2017
    "Cash Items purchased from the Auction House can now be traded correctly" but it clearly said this on the patch notes so i dont see a reason y ... even said "purchased"
  • hitokohitoko
    Reactions: 300
    edited September 2017
    The ones purchased before the maintenance, which became untradeable after purchase are fixable; as long as it has not being worn. Nexon should be able to fix this. Since all of these untradeable unworn nx is sitting in your cash shop not moving an inch. Have faith and a bit of patient in Nexon game programmers/team/engineers, they are trying to fix the shop front first, then fix the existing untradeable ones later. As their was so much instability in the game recently, they had to fix and prioritize, just like anything we do. There is no way you could do everything all at once, because nothing will be done. Once again, the untradeable is fixable to become tradeable again.
  • ILUVNEXONILUVNEXON
    edited September 2017
    letz go wif dat then, be patient n have faith B)
  • ZyacZyac
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Even after this maintenance, which Nexon has stated that cash items can now be correctly traded when bought from the auction house, the ones i bought previously are still non tradeable. Does this mean that the nx items bought from before this maintenance will not be tradeable nor replaced either with a tradeable version, maple points or something? O.o
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    hitoko wrote: »
    The ones purchased before the maintenance, which became untradeable after purchase are fixable; as long as it has not being worn. Nexon should be able to fix this. Since all of these untradeable unworn nx is sitting in your cash shop not moving an inch. Have faith and a bit of patient in Nexon game programmers/team/engineers, they are trying to fix the shop front first, then fix the existing untradeable ones later. As their was so much instability in the game recently, they had to fix and prioritize, just like anything we do. There is no way you could do everything all at once, because nothing will be done. Once again, the untradeable is fixable to become tradeable again.

You're being very optimistic, with nothing to go on.
    If Nexon had intentions of fixing the items already purchased, they'd have said so in the maintenance notice ("Cash Items purchased from the Auction House can now be traded correctly. Items previously purchased will be fixed in a future maintenance.")
    KurollDontEatChalk
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Hahahahahaha. That's hilarious. This bug was loose for what, three weeks? Wonder how many people were affected.

Even funnier is that I realized the item I bought for my friend can't be equipped by AB's (he's also an AB). Although that part was completely my fault. But oh well, it was only like 500m. GG everyone else lmao.
  • KurollKuroll
    edited September 2017
    Fennekin wrote: »
    Hahahahahaha. That's hilarious. This bug was loose for what, three weeks? Wonder how many people were affected.

Even funnier is that I realized the item I bought for my friend can't be equipped by AB's (he's also an AB). Although that part was completely my fault. But oh well, it was only like 500m. GG everyone else lmao.

its not about how much you lost . really even if it was 1 mesos. the thing that is wrong is nexon answers and behavior .
    when a player is losing due to company fault and a bug they did not even warn us about or didnt even add to known issues they must stand behind the players
    and make up for the player lose. in this case they did not do anything to warn players or reduce damage or amount of effected players.
    and their answers is basically "we dont care we fixed the bug theres nothing more we can do so move on"
    what will happen next ? prem items will be deleted due to a bug or items from prem surprise box will come not as prem but as 1 week items and they would say we dont care we fixed it? its a steal in mmorpg players always aim to move forward and advance and improve . stuff like that takes the player back and not by his fault.
    lets say i worked hard saved my first 2 bill i bought item for AH to resell and make profit but then this bug would literally steal my first 2 bill which i worked hard for
    and i need to start from 0 again. you write to support and they tel you we wont help.. normal person reaction would be to quit the game and look for a better game.
  • hitokohitoko
    edited September 2017
    AKradian wrote: »

If Nexon had intentions of fixing the items already purchased, they'd have said so in the maintenance notice ("Cash Items purchased from the Auction House can now be traded correctly. Items previously purchased will be fixed in a future maintenance.")

Indeed I am, since everyone is being so negative about it, someone has to lighten up the room. I had purchase total of more than 30b-40b worth of Cash items from AH, because I know it's fixable. I buy cash items to be resold in the next several months/years. Every time I had a problem/glitch, Nexon has helped me fix it. I had also consulted with another game programmer that I know, and he said it's fixable. Game programmers/engineers are also human. Either we try to stay optimistic or being negative and miserable about it, we choose what we want to be. Let's just wait and see, as they have probably just missed the part on the previously purchased items.
  • KurollKuroll
    edited September 2017

Indeed I am, since everyone is being so negative about it, someone has to lighten up the room. I had purchase total of more than 30b-40b worth of Cash items from AH, because I know it's fixable. I buy cash items to be resold in the next several months/years. Every time I had a problem/glitch, Nexon has helped me fix it. I had also consulted with another game programmer that I know, and he said it's fixable. Game programmers/engineers are also human. Either we try to stay optimistic or being negative and miserable about it, we choose what we want to be. Let's just wait and see, as they have probably just missed the part on the previously purchased items.

but im telling you i wrote a ticket and wrote to support and they basically told me to deal with it .. i wrote ticket and the closed it .. im telling you i doubt they are going to fix it for players who were damaged by this bug. and jsut the headache and time spent on it and tickets and items lost value cause they are not rare anymore all of this was already too much and they dont care. i just because of this bug and how badly they addressed it and how bad they treated us players ive decided to never again use money on this game. because i wont support such a company who doesnt appreciate players money and time
  • hitokohitoko
    edited September 2017
    Kuroll wrote: »

but im telling you i wrote a ticket and wrote to support and they basically told me to deal with it .. i wrote ticket and the closed it .. im telling you i doubt they are going to fix it for players who were damaged by this bug. and jsut the headache and time spent on it and tickets and items lost value cause they are not rare anymore all of this was already too much and they dont care. i just because of this bug and how badly they addressed it and how bad they treated us players ive decided to never again use money on this game. because i wont support such a company who doesnt appreciate players money and time

Have you tried chatting with them personally in the chat room in the Support page ? The ticket replies are often a standard copy and paste email, until you send them a followup message. Let's just wait a bit, since addressing this bug in this thread will help us get the word across. Hopefully it will be fixed during the next SC. Hope you guys have a great weekend :)
  • KurollKuroll
    edited September 2017
    still not a word from nexon
  • LynniekinsLynniekins
    Reactions: 840
    edited September 2017
    I sent another ticket and it was closed with the same generic garbage they always use. Yes I know they know the items are still bugged. Yes I know they fixed the bug so items purchased from here on out are tradeable. What we all actually want to know is if they have any intention of fixing the bugged items bought during the glitch or if we're just S.O.L and they still haven't answered that. No one is expecting an overnight fix. We just want some acknowledgement that they are or aren't going to get to it eventually.
    Dazed
  • DontEatChalkDontEatChalk
    Reactions: 430
    edited September 2017
    Character Name: Charcanis
    Lvl: 223
    Job: Bowmaster
    World: Broa (will be moving to Bera in a few days)
    Time of issue: September 15, 2017 (approx. 7:30 pm EST)
    Items affected: Brown Felt Hat
  • KurollKuroll
    edited September 2017
    awful horrible support. company who doesnt care about players. its no wonder why maplestory went down from having too many players and need for new server every update into a game with too many servers who needs to merge all servers.