[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Journey from Lvl 205 to Lvl 250 in Pensalir Gear

ThonerThoner
Reactions: 1,375
Member, Private Tester
edited September 2017 in Fan Creations
Hello All,

I recently started this playlist on a friends You Tube channel. Videos are posted each weekend. I do accept guest stars on weekends unless I lag out of the game (future videos will show me lagging out of boss fights O_o). Here is the channel link, https://youtube.com/channel/UC0UFmyUny_Rrk6knwqMUOjg, plz view, maybe even subscribe? Feedback always appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Thoner

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Not completely sure, but you should be careful or else the moderators are going to ding you for making duplicate like threads....
    Thoner
  • ThonerThoner
    Reactions: 1,375
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    That is a good point YinYangX. I think I will stop posting stuff about it here. However, I changed the location of it several times since I was not exactly sure what category my series would fall under. I hope the moderators can forgive it on that basis and note I will cease posting more about it on the forum. After all, it is here, people can find it... I hope. XD
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Thoner wrote: »
    That is a good point YinYangX. I think I will stop posting stuff about it here. However, I changed the location of it several times since I was not exactly sure what category my series would fall under. I hope the moderators can forgive it on that basis and note I will cease posting more about it on the forum. After all, it is here, people can find it... I hope. XD

If you want people to see the original post, just go comment on it with "bump" and it'll move to the top of the list without you having to create another thread.
    Thoner