[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Chaos Pink Bean Statues glitch

thrakkesthrakkes
Reactions: 2,135
edited September 2017 in Bug Reporting
To summarize the glitch, when killing all remaining statues at once including one of them on last body for any phase, you are can skip bodies of statues untouched before last phase. But when doing this on the last phase, you will get to see some statues alive on CPB fight, like seeing on this video below:

Step to reproduce: Get one skill with large hitbox which can hit multiple statues. Hero Worldreaver skill (5th job) is one of these large hitbox skills. Make sure you have 1 statue with 1 body left and so you can kill remaining statues including this one, of course you have to eliminate some which you wont be able to hit before. Or else it wont work.

I really don't know from when that is happening, but since we receive Override patch, I started trying to kill CPB asap and about a few weeks ago if not a month, I finally realized what was going on with last statues phase starting sooner o-0

Mardia
Lv236 Hero thrakkes
It happened tonight at around 7pm PDT (10pm EDT)(2pm UTC) and I can't say when the glitch started to occur.