[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

lagging

Comments

• mrskannaxmrskannax
    Reactions: 740
    edited September 2017
    SlayerKev2 wrote: »
    mrskannax wrote: »
    well thb im anoyed too, 1st i cant do vanishing journey quests...2nd lagg and D/C , but cmon i cant complain ,nexon its doing there job in there way just imagine if u had a game like this big ,you cant be there for every little problem with the game , so much coding and stuff. lets just be patient and go out for a bit, i bet most of us spent most of our times playing this game :S n.n7

I can understand that running an mmo cant be easy but still you cant just stay quiet on issues like widespread lag problems, it just makes the player angry at the game and makes them think that nothing is being done about it, even more so given its been almost 30 hours since these issues started.

well we have to remember that maplestory isnt the only game nexon has...
  • nikoflamenikoflame
    Reactions: 630
    edited September 2017
    mrskannax wrote: »
    well we have to remember that maplestory isnt the only game nexon has...

Nexon has a whole team of employees dedicated to Maplestory, so that doesn't matter.
  • bloomdoombloomdoom
    Reactions: 100
    edited September 2017
    The game is literally unplayble! No matter what I simply cant do nothing! Lags are too intense and killing asimple mob takes almost 30 secs!
  • ElloiseElloise
    Reactions: 310
    edited September 2017
    The server seemed to be doing fine for an hour or so on Friday evening, then tons of lag up until they brought it down. Still a lot of lag this morning. :(
  • ShadowJoshXDShadowJoshXD
    Reactions: 1,330
    edited September 2017
    Elloise wrote: »
    The server seemed to be doing fine for an hour or so on Friday evening, then tons of lag up until they brought it down. Still a lot of lag this morning. :(

No duh, im having problems Logging in to my main
  • ArcheryiArcheryi
    Reactions: 1,370
    edited September 2017
    This lag is awful. For me, there is at least a 10 second delay between doing anything. Double-jumping, entering portals. And as of this writing, I just crashed a few seconds ago simply climbing a ladder.
  • xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
    Reactions: 1,860
    edited September 2017
    lagged at 5pm est, i was able to finish 14 missions before then, thank gawd....they really never fixed the lag..