[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Golden Hammer does not upgrade slot

SunNyangSunNyang
Reactions: 600
edited September 2017 in Bug Reporting
Character Name: FallingLotus
Character Job: Evan
World: Scania
Time: September 3, 2017 5:35 pm EST

I completed the Inferno Wolf and received the golden hammer. I then used it on my lightning god ring and nothing happens

https://imgur.com/a/Rv8Wc

Comments

• KlaraKlara
    Reactions: 3,385
    edited September 2017
    Was it a 50% chance hammer? Your ring shows that it has been hammered 1 time. If the hammer failed, you need to use a clean slate scroll to reobtain that slot.
  • SunNyangSunNyang
    edited September 2017
    Klara wrote: »
    Was it a 50% chance hammer? Your ring shows that it has been hammered 1 time. If the hammer failed, you need to use a clean slate scroll to reobtain that slot.

I think I saw the light. Is not the light supposed to be successful? :(
  • ResaikLunaResaikLuna
    Reactions: 505
    edited September 2017
    In this case it do look like you used a 50% hammer. In order to get the slot back you need to use a CSS.
    When you use the CSS you will also see if you failed the hammer or not since you cannot apply CSS to an item which doesnt have
    any failed scrolls.

However: If you cant apply css to it then it should be bugged since you lost 1 slot when hammer succeeded!
  • SunNyangSunNyang
    edited September 2017
    ResaikLuna wrote: »
    In this case it do look like you used a 50% hammer. In order to get the slot back you need to use a CSS.
    When you use the CSS you will also see if you failed the hammer or not since you cannot apply CSS to an item which doesnt have
    any failed scrolls.

However: If you cant apply css to it then it should be bugged since you lost 1 slot when hammer succeeded!

ty :X
  • ResaikLunaResaikLuna
    Reactions: 505
    edited September 2017
    You are welcome!
    Please update me on the case, did you try CSS yet?
This discussion has been closed.