[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Random Crashes and disconnect's On Bera

WilsonTWilsonT
Reactions: 200
edited September 2017 in Tech Support
When I enter upon into the Game, I get disconnected, it said (Maple story) has stopped working, a problem caused the program to stop working correctly windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. and when I'm Inside of the game I get disconnect if I attack monster's, enter cash shop, enter auction house, and other portal's. my screen gets frozen and black's screen, I went to the Maple story main site and ask for support, Gm (sorymata) recommended me to use the netlyzer, I didn't know how to use it. It only connected to my Samsung phone... and he was kinda rude... (yesterday), Today I talked to Gm Dreuk, he told me to do a clean slate, so I did a clean boot.. and he told me to delete what ever content in my history of my internet browser.... yea and restart my laptop, he said if its persist's I need to submit another ticket if it gotten worser or such. So I don't think they are helping me .. at all , so um what should I do now? :'(

Comments

• Roni777Roni777
    Reactions: 1,180
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Dude it is not the fault on your side. It is on maple server. All of my friends have gotten a horrible black screen, disconnection and crash. Yesterday i got like 20 crashes which ruined my mood playing this game. A lot of my friends too. It is definitely not your side problem. It is on the server. Avoid Commerci PQ map too. Cash shop was unavailable yesterday, but tooday it is a bit better, but crashes still continue
    Elloise
  • ElloiseElloise
    Reactions: 310
    edited September 2017
    Roni777 wrote: »
    Dude it is not the fault on your side. It is on maple server. All of my friends have gotten a horrible black screen, disconnection and crash. Yesterday i got like 20 crashes which ruined my mood playing this game. A lot of my friends too. It is definitely not your side problem. It is on the server. Avoid Commerci PQ map too. Cash shop was unavailable yesterday, but tooday it is a bit better, but crashes still continue

^This. Everyone I know is having connection troubles.
  • nikoflamenikoflame
    Reactions: 630
    edited September 2017
    I think GMS is encountering DDoS attacks. At least that's what we've deduced in the Maplestory Reddit...
    Elloise