[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

*NEW* Cash Shop Suggestions Thread

Comments

  • UwUdubuUwUdubu
    Reactions: 420
    Posts: 2
    Member
    edited April 10
    Item type (Hair/Face/NX Item/Pet): Face
    Item name (English/Korean): Little Star Cocoon Face
    Website link (where the item was seen, including previous cash shop rotation link): maplestory.nexon.net/news/38700/cash-shop-update-for-december-5
    Image of item: pXYAYdz.png

    Item type (Hair/Face/NX Item/Pet): NX Item
    Item name (English/Korean): Little Star Cocoon Equipment Bundle
    Website link (where the item was seen, including previous cash shop rotation link): maplestory.nexon.net/news/38700/cash-shop-update-for-december-5
    Image of item: wgiOlmS.png
    íòwóìLevvenna
  • RenniRenni
    Reactions: 2,875
    Posts: 64
    Member
    edited April 12
    xPicture wrote: »
    Item type (Hair/Face/NX Item/Pet): NX item
    Item name (English/Korean): Round Glasses
    Website link (where the item was seen, including previous cash shop rotation link): http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/42940/cash-shop-update-for-february-6
    Image:

    0?showears=false&showLefEars=false&showHighLefEars=undefined&resize=1&name=&flipX=false&bgColor=0,0,0,0

    It was released recently, but it doesn't seem like there was a lot of people who noticed it/obtained the actual item. I'm pretty sure if it were to be rereleased, it would be in demand.

    I think it's not that people didn't notice it, but rather it was only available for 2 weeks through the Valentines Style Boxes, and the rest of the items available in that box (mostly unpopular and also repeats of previous years) made it just not worth the gamble. I agree though, they should definitely bring it back and in the regular Premium Surprise Style Boxes.
    KittenCoalitionKlaraTsundereKyu
  • CherrySodaCherrySoda
    Reactions: 650
    Posts: 6
    Member
    edited April 13
    Item type (Hair/Face/NX Item/Pet): Hair
    Item name (English/Korean): Bling Mysterie Hair
    Website link (where the item was seen, including previous cash shop rotation link): Maple Alliance Event Page, November 14, 2018 [LINK]
    Image of item:
    sk6M8FX.png

    Please put this in royals rather than in an event. :(
    íòwóìKittenCoalitionLevvennaEvaaAusaStar
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,675
    Posts: 2,667
    Member
    edited April 13
    Item type: Hairstyle & NX outfits
    Hairstyle name: - Jay Hair (Male hairs have been terrible recently, time for that to change)

    https://imgur.com/jnCT1ey
  • íòwóìíòwóì
    Reactions: 880
    Posts: 11
    Member
    edited April 15
    30v2fbvdvdagvea.jpg
    Item type (Hair/Face/NX Item/Pet): Pets
    Item name (English/Korean): Arctic Fox 90-Day Pet Packages (Bari, Nari, Sanho)
    Website link (where the item was seen, including previous cash shop rotation link):
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/30532/updated-cash-shop-update-for-may-2
    EvaaAngelWolfzChibi
  • LevvennaLevvenna
    Reactions: 630
    Posts: 7
    Member
    edited April 16
    Item type (Hair/Face/NX Item/Pet):Hair
    Item name (English/Korean): Latte Bubble Hair
    Website link: https://maplestory.net/wiki/GMS/latest/item/40575/blue-latte-bubble-hair
    -
    Item type (Hair/Face/NX Item/Pet):Face
    Item name (English/Korean):Soulful Gaze Face
    Website link: https://maplestory.net/wiki/GMS/latest/item/27115/soulful-gaze-face
    -
    Item type (Hair/Face/NX Item/Pet):NX Top
    Item name (English/Korean): Bubbly Elephant Shirt
    Website link:https://maplestory.net/wiki/GMS/latest/item/1042315/bubbly-elephant-shirt
    Image of items:
    https://imgur.com/a/bMe8JHV
  • EXdestEXdest
    Reactions: 785
    Posts: 93
    Member
    edited April 16
    Item type (Hair/Face/NX Item/Pet) : Face(First)
    Item name (English/Korean) : Starry Summer Night Face
    fsdfzsdgfffv2.png

    Item type (Hair/Face/NX Item/Pet) : Hair
    Item name (English/Korean) : Mimi Hair(2nd)
    13ghmghmdfs.jpg

    Item type (Hair/Face/NX Item/Pet) : Ring
    Item name (English/Korean) : Flutterby Dream Label Ring
    QxNcNcW.png

    Item type (Hair/Face/NX Item/Pet) : Ring
    Item name (English/Korean) : Flutterby Dream Chat Ring
    rm8x2G4.png
    EvaaAngelWolfzCherrySoda
  • UnemployedUnemployed
    Reactions: 1,170
    Posts: 50
    Member
    edited August 19
    ‌ ‌ ‍ ‎
  • psiPpsiP
    Reactions: 890
    Posts: 56
    Member
    edited April 22
    r> lucid pets
  • aboxxofrainaboxxofrain
    Reactions: 520
    Posts: 2
    Member
    edited April 24
    Item type (Hair/Face/NX Item/Pet): Hair
    Item name (English/Korean): Twinkle Hair (F)
    Website link (where the item was seen, including previous cash shop rotation link): Luminous creation screen
    Image of item: 307c796d6f.png
  • teemoooosteemoooos
    Reactions: 530
    Posts: 25
    Member
    edited April 26
    https://imgur.com/hTvQ1uf

    Korean Item Vac Cash Shop Pets
    Item Type: Cash Pet
    Item Name: Part of Wonder Black Set) Petite Fairy pets, including Oberon, Titania, and Petite Pico

    https://imgur.com/M2ByFUI
    Korean Item Vac Cash Shop Pets
    Item Type: Cash Pet
    Item Name: Wreath, Hearth, and Nyx (Green, Red, and Blue pets, Elemental Spirit Pets.
  • HellAngel69HellAngel69
    Reactions: 220
    Posts: 2
    Member
    edited April 30
    Item type (Hair/Face/NX Item/Pet): NX Item

    Item name (English/Korean): Bloody Jeanne

    Website link (where the item was seen, including previous cash shop rotation link): http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/17528/cash-shop-update-10-19
    Image of item: bnpPqDw
  • AngelWolfzAngelWolfz
    Reactions: 310
    Posts: 3
    Member
    edited May 1
    Item type (Hair/Face/NX Item/Pet): NX Item, Outfit Package
    Item name (English/Korean): Hydrangea Kimono Permanent Outfit Package
    Website link (where the item was seen, including previous cash shop rotation link): http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/36183/cash-shop-update-for-september-19
    Image of item: aefsefsde.png
    Petalmagic
  • SkulISkulI
    Post: 1
    Member
    I really wish the Look of Evil from the Royal Face coupons came back. Been waiting for a while just to get that again!!
  • TsundereKyuTsundereKyu
    Reactions: 1,680
    Posts: 113
    Member
    edited May 2
    Renni wrote: »
    xPicture wrote: »
    Item type (Hair/Face/NX Item/Pet): NX item
    Item name (English/Korean): Round Glasses
    Website link (where the item was seen, including previous cash shop rotation link): http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/42940/cash-shop-update-for-february-6
    Image:

    0?showears=false&showLefEars=false&showHighLefEars=undefined&resize=1&name=&flipX=false&bgColor=0,0,0,0

    It was released recently, but it doesn't seem like there was a lot of people who noticed it/obtained the actual item. I'm pretty sure if it were to be rereleased, it would be in demand.

    I think it's not that people didn't notice it, but rather it was only available for 2 weeks through the Valentines Style Boxes, and the rest of the items available in that box (mostly unpopular and also repeats of previous years) made it just not worth the gamble. I agree though, they should definitely bring it back and in the regular Premium Surprise Style Boxes.

    pls
  • KlaraKlara
    Reactions: 2,560
    Posts: 216
    Member
    edited May 6
    íòwóì wrote: »
    30v2fbvdvdagvea.jpg
    Item type (Hair/Face/NX Item/Pet): Pets
    Item name (English/Korean): Arctic Fox 90-Day Pet Packages (Bari, Nari, Sanho)
    Website link (where the item was seen, including previous cash shop rotation link):
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/30532/updated-cash-shop-update-for-may-2

    With a permanent option PLEASE, and the same for other pets too. It's so frustrating that all these cute pets are coming out in 90 day versions.
  • UnemployedUnemployed
    Reactions: 1,170
    Posts: 50
    Member
    edited August 19
    ‌ ‌ ‍ ‎
  • OdedOded
    Reactions: 330
    Posts: 6
    Member
    edited May 7
    Item type (Hair/Face/NX Item/Pet): Face
    Item name (English/Korean): Eventful Face (Male)
    Website link (where the item was seen, including previous cash shop rotation link):
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/37629/cash-shop-update-for-october-31

    Image of item : unknown.png

    Item type (Hair/Face/NX Item/Pet): Face
    Item name (English/Korean): Look of Evil (Male)
    Website link (where the item was seen, including previous cash shop rotation link):
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/32186/cash-shop-update-for-july-4

    Image of the item : unknown.png
  • SwirlledSwirlled
    Reactions: 705
    Posts: 6
    Member
    edited May 9
    Item type (Hair/Face/NX Item/Pet): NX Item
    Item name (English/Korean): Banana Cardigan
    Website link (where the item was seen, including previous cash shop rotation link): Item has been in the data for years, but was never released.
    Image of item: icon
    0%7D?showears=false&showLefEars=false&showHighLefEars=undefined&resize=1&name=&flipX=undefined
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,410
    Posts: 1,551
    Member
    edited May 14
    AngelWolfz wrote: »
    Item type (Hair/Face/NX Item/Pet): NX Item, Outfit Package
    Item name (English/Korean): Hydrangea Kimono Permanent Outfit Package
    Website link (where the item was seen, including previous cash shop rotation link): http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/36183/cash-shop-update-for-september-19
    Image of item: aefsefsde.png

    I also want the return of this set for my Kanna, it would be great for the upcomign Kanna revamp!