[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Dice Master Reward Missing After Unscheduled Maint

BigDaddyBoBigDaddyBo
Reactions: 410
edited September 2017 in Bug Reporting
Hello,

Before the September 5th, 2017 Unscheduled Maintenance, I had participated in 2 Dice Master games. I won one and lost one, which resulted in 18 overall "clears." I then claimed the Dice Master Chair a few minutes before the Unscheduled Maintenance at 8:15 PM EST. After the maintenance was completed, I logged on to see that my Dice Master Chair was gone. It is a very nice chair and I am upset that it is gone. Is there any way that I can get it back?

Character name: darkbird260
Character level: 220
Character job: Bishop
World name: Windia
Date and time of the incident: I noticed that the chair was gone at approximately 11:15 PM EST September 5th, 2017
Choeex

Comments

• CornelioussCorneliouss
    Reactions: 420
    edited September 2017
    Hello
    I just finished Dica Master Event
    and wanted get that Uniqe Scroll 80% I clicked on it and had DC
    and when i log back again i didnt see the scroll and in Claim reward is wrote me that is allready claimed
    what can i do with that????
  • ChoeexChoeex
    Reactions: 200
    edited September 2017
    September 5, I participate in the event Master Dice and i won 4 times which resulted in 20 overall "clears.", Then I claim the last two awards of the event minutes before the maintenance took place, occupy the unique potencial scroll in my Tyrant coat and it worked then the game got me out for the maintenance, and when I enter again the chair disappeared and my coat no longer had the unique potential, Is there any way to get it back?

Character name: |ChOji|
    Character level: 206
    Character job: Thunder Breaker
    World name: Bera
  • BigDaddyBoBigDaddyBo
    Reactions: 410
    edited September 2017
    Same problem happened to me. Please let me know if there is a way we can get these items back. It is truly unfortunate that this has happened, especially since players have spent a lot of time farming for game dice from monsters and participating in the dice master game in hopes of clearing the game however many times to obtain a reward that they really want. Please find a way to resolve this issue. Thank you!

Brief bug summary: Dice Master event rewards go missing after September 5th, 2017 Unscheduled Maintenance.

Steps to reproduce:
    ->Click "Enter Dice Master."
    ->Roll dice until you "clear" the game.
    ->Once game is cleared, click "Claim the Dice Master Reward."
    ->"Clear" the game 18 times to obtain Dice Master chair and 20 times to obtain Unique Potential Scroll 80%.
    ->Refund the gifts that were lost similarly to how a player would collect a "Hot Day" box.

Character name: darkbird260
    Character level: 220
    Character job: Bishop
    World name: Windia
    Date and time of the incident: realized it September 5th, 2017 approximately 11:15 EST right after the unscheduled maintenance
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Sooo, just wondering, but how is this an account billing problem? (Or did moderators make another mistake in thread movement?)
  • CornelioussCorneliouss
    Reactions: 420
    edited September 2017
    Hello
    I just finished Dica Master Event
    and wanted get that Uniqe Scroll 80% I clicked on it and had DC
    and when i log back again i didnt see the scroll and in Claim reward is wrote me that is allready claimed
    what can i do with that????
  • ArcheryiArcheryi
    Reactions: 1,370
    edited September 2017
    Submit a ticket. This is indeed a bug, however it affected your account such that you need to technical support for proper resolution.