[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Broa] Major server stability issues.

KhongiKhongi
Reactions: 2,140
edited September 2017 in Tech Support
For the past 4-5 days Broa has been near impossible to play in. I must not be the other one because we may be a small population now but our FM shops normally fill 1-6, right now we're barely filling 1-3FM. It's dead and from what my friends are saying they just can't get in. I'm stubborn and spend hours trying to get in.... anyway here are a list off issues (can i ask other Broa/Khani players who are having troubles also post the issues they're experiencing please.)

Issues I'm facing:
  • Game DCs at character log in screen, after PIN was entered.
  • When you log in there is no world list listed, you can exit and it takes you to 'choose region NA or EU' but when you get back into NA the worlds are now listed but when you choose a world the game DCs.
  • When you finally get into the game if you CC the screen goes black (a few times this happens I have my task manager open and maplestory spikes to over 12,000MB memory) and then it crashes.
  • When you enter cash shop the game freezes and it either lets you in or crashes, I can not enter in and out of cash shop (when it lets me in) only once, if I try to go back into cash shop, even if an hour of game play has passed, it will go black screen and crash.
  • When i change maps, either by foot or hyper rock, the new map causes the screen to go black but it freezes, instead of getting booted/DC I get a run+++ error and I need to log off my computer as it freezes everything, even task manager won't work. Once this happened on CC.
  • I can not change character, I can play for hours but when i change character, it allows me to enter my PIN to enter the world on my new character but my character never actually enters the world, it takes forever but the game just dies and it DCs.
  • I can not make a new toon then instead of entering the game I'm unable to make another new toon, same story with deleting a toon and making a new toon, again the game just stops and after 5-10mins it just dies and DCs.

This has only happened in the past 3-4 days.

I was super surprise our world wasn't looked into in the recent world maintenance because we are experiencing major problems.
mrskannaxYoshumari

Comments

• KhongiKhongi
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited September 2017
    forgot to mention...

I'm seeing this all the time in the past few days.
    EIVcRZQ.png

EDIT: Ok can't even get into the game today. I get to character screen and then nothing, enter PIN and nothing, game just waits 10mins then crashes. Happens on all characters trying to get into all channels.

I know it's your weekend and all but if my bosses had a major issue at work they work weekends to fix it. Why don't you just do your weekly world maintenance now, add an extension onto the current events, and help everyone out?
    mrskannax