[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Man that hurricane

YamiNLYamiNL
Reactions: 550
edited September 2017 in Off-Topic Discussion
Y'all be carefuuull

Comments

• KamiNoBeniMizuKamiNoBeniMizu
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited September 2017
    I'll rock this hurricane, *Put shades* like a hurricane. *YEAH!*
    YamiNL
  • BeeverBeever
    Reactions: 870
    edited September 2017
    I live in Florida near the Alabama border and everyone was panicking about Irma; all the grocery stores in my town and in nearby towns were sold out of water, and the gas stations were out of gas too.

Irma "hit" us these past two days; literally all that happened was a temperature drop, some wind, and some rain. And, as I'm typing this right now, the sun is shining and the sky is completely devoid of clouds. :u

People here are just...dumb.
    YamiNL
  • YamiNLYamiNL
    edited September 2017
    Beever wrote: »
    I live in Florida near the Alabama border and everyone was panicking about Irma; all the grocery stores in my town and in nearby towns were sold out of water, and the gas stations were out of gas too.

Irma "hit" us these past two days; literally all that happened was a temperature drop, some wind, and some rain. And, as I'm typing this right now, the sun is shining and the sky is completely devoid of clouds. :u

Same over here but i mean the hurricane was really unpredictable so no one could tell if it'd hit hard on not.
    I live in PuertoRico and luckily i live south and the hurricane barely touched us here, still lost electricity but y'know.
    Am glad y'all good there.
  • YamiNLYamiNL
    edited September 2017
    I'll rock this hurricane, *Put shades* like a hurricane. *YEAH!*

HERE I AM
    DUN DUN
    DUN DUN DUUNNN

ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE
  • BeeverBeever
    Reactions: 870
    edited September 2017
    YamiNL wrote: »

Same over here but i mean the hurricane was really unpredictable so no one could tell if it'd hit hard on not.
    I live in PuertoRico and luckily i live south and the hurricane barely touched us here, still lost electricity but y'know.

omg you're in PR??? I'm really glad you're alright and that you weren't hit hard by the storm. this will seem contrived but i genuinely had everyone in the different islands down there in my thoughts while everyone up here was overreacting. it barely touched us but down there people were actually dying.

really glad you're alright. ^^
  • YungNikeyYungNikey
    Reactions: 410
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Stay safe over there to whom it concerns
    YamiNL
  • YamiNLYamiNL
    edited September 2017
    YamiNL wrote: »

omg you're in PR??? I'm really glad you're alright and that you weren't hit hard by the storm. this will seem contrived but i genuinely had everyone in the different islands down there in my thoughts while everyone up here was overreacting. it barely touched us but down there people were actually dying.

really glad you're alright. ^^

Yeah, i'm glad you're all doing well over there too. =D