[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[mini rant] Today unable to get into game at all

KhongiKhongi
Reactions: 2,140
edited September 2017 in Rants and Raves
We all know, major issues. Up until a few hours ago at least I was able to log in to one character and do the daily rainbow/dice event, in the past 3hrs haven't been able to get into the game at all and this saltiness is killing me~!!

It's like the last 24hrs for me for dice and can't even get into the game, my RNG has been trash so I want to medal but it's taken me days to get to 11 passes (need 12 for the medal) and now I can't log in and now the event will be over.

So frustrated that the current Nexon doesn't address that players are losing time sensitive items (like time on their MVP, shops hyper rocks etc etc) along with missing out on events. There won't even be a decent compensation (unlike KMS which get the best things like permanent pendant of spirit, perm pets etc etc.)

So I'm mega salty, I was so vigilant on trying to get that medal.

ok end rant.