[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Server instability megathread

Comments

• TheOutlanderTheOutlander
    Reactions: 1,230
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Can't get into the game either. Game updated, loads, get the region select screen, select my world (tried multiple worlds), it says loading, "Disconnected from login server", game closes. Tried logging in and out of Nexon Launcher aswell.

Keep at it m8, one tip of mine to at least get you as far as world select is to wait out the Nexon/Wizet logos, sometimes skipping these too quickly gives you a runtime error crash. Also when you come to the region select wait a few seconds and click on the desired region and you should go in just fine.
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    Lagfest again.
  • SaifsSaifs
    Reactions: 1,015
    edited September 2017
    can't even stay logged in if I do, for like 5 minutes then game crashes, literally can't even play when i am logged in cuz the lag
  • LillkannaLillkanna
    Reactions: 200
    edited September 2017
    Cant connect to login server, been like this for 24hrs+ now
    tested on different computers and it dont work, tested with another account and that one works, so would guess i know its not on my side i got the problem?
    Server: Luna
    Channels: tested all 20

Having trouble logging in?
    Try logging in att maplestory.nexon.net
    or visit the Nexon homepage
    to view support options.
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited September 2017
    Lillkanna wrote: »
    Cant connect to login server, been like this for 24hrs+ now
    tested on different computers and it dont work, tested with another account and that one works, so would guess i know its not on my side i got the problem?
    Server: Luna
    Channels: tested all 20

Luna too? Strange. Anyone else having trouble with Luna?
  • UnforgivennnUnforgivennn
    Reactions: 1,555
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Arurei wrote: »
    Anyways.

It's just a game. No need to get worked up. Cant argue that. Spent thousands of dollars and hundreds of ours on this game? Too bad. That was your decision.

Nothing changes that fact. Just chill out and peacefully wait. You signed up for the game and nexon never promised anything, so quit expecting and complaining. **** happens.

Solution: Just wait. 1-3 weeks of your long lives isn't gonna kill you. Do something else.

are you serious right now?? like honestly what you're saying is just ridiculous

you are speaking in such a selfish and narrow minded point of view and hav to understand that others feel different about the game, don't be going telling others to be calm and all

just because you are fine with this and are patient as hell doesn't mean others will be, if anything this is to be expected since we been waiting for days to have a stable server, you really expect them to be cool after such terrible service for many constant days? lmao rly

yes it may be a game, but behind it is a company, yes unexpected things happen but based on experience this is not the first time at all, if anything it just further shows their poor professionalism and service as a company, also their communication is poor

everything you said is only suited for yourself and is invalid, ain't nobody wanna deal with this bs but apparently you do

LolaBunny
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Arurei wrote: »
    Anyways.

It's just a game. No need to get worked up. Cant argue that. Spent thousands of dollars and hundreds of ours on this game? Too bad. That was your decision.

Nothing changes that fact. Just chill out and peacefully wait. You signed up for the game and nexon never promised anything, so quit expecting and complaining. **** happens.

Solution: Just wait. 1-3 weeks of your long lives isn't gonna kill you. Do something else.

are you serious right now?? like honestly what you're saying is just ridiculous

you are speaking in such a selfish and narrow minded point of view and hav to understand that others feel different about the game, don't be going telling others to be calm and all

just because you are fine with this and are patient as hell doesn't mean others will be, if anything this is to be expected since we been waiting for days to have a stable server, you really expect them to be cool after such terrible service for many constant days? lmao rly

yes it may be a game, but behind it is a company, yes unexpected things happen but based on experience this is not the first time at all, if anything it just further shows their poor professionalism and service as a company, also their communication is poor

everything you said is only suited for yourself and is invalid, ain't nobody wanna deal with this bs but apparently you do

Sweet roasting, but shh, don't feed the troll or it'll wake up.
  • coolpikacoolpika
    Reactions: 220
    edited September 2017
    So the box is blank is there an "ok" in the box?

yeah thats what i've been getting just a blank box with the ok button