[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Masteria through time

FlowerdewFlowerdew
Reactions: 1,190
edited September 2017 in Bug Reporting

Bugged. At "Onwards to Masteria", the quest loops into an error, opening Moco's comment:

"Okay, little problem. I can't seem to move you from where you are now to the Conference Pavilion. Can you try from somewhere else? I promise this NEVER happens to me."

making it impossible to continue with it, despite my getting out of the map, and relocating into the pavilion, where no such quest is being prompted. From anywhere, whenever I click on the light bulb with this quest, it relocates me again to Masteria, I enter the map, open the light bulb on Lukan, and the whole loop starts anew.

Thank you for fixing this important quest to me, and possibly to others :)

Thank you, also, for having fixed the constant crashing of the game, making it very discouraging to play. So much better now! And thank you for all the present boxes, and in particular the latest one, awesome :)

Comments

• FlowerdewFlowerdew
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited October 2017
    I found a solution: once this light bulb appears over Lukan's head, and you have to lead him through some maps, just ignore this light bulb and go ahead into the map. It works like this, thanks Heaven. This light bulb keeps appearing over Lukan's head at different stages of the game ... and it's all about ignoring it and carrying on. Hope it helps all of you who, like me, thought they were stuck, but in fact, we can just go on :)
    pandabunnies