[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can't Cook

ElloiseElloise
Reactions: 310
edited September 2017 in Tech Support
I was able to complete the first two cooking tiers yesterday but today any time I add ingredients and hit cook I get the "crafting" message but when it completes it never goes to the scoring option. Anyone else having this issue? Thanks

Comments

• KhongiKhongi
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited September 2017
    yeah, I'm on the last tier but other than that it's exactly the same for me as well. I had issues getting into the game today so thought it was that but if others are having this issue without the launcher issue then something is definitely up.

Did OP manage to find a fix? no fix for me, i've followed the typical nexon troubleshooting, i've cc all channels, logged in and out... nothing.
  • MisterPooMisterPoo
    Reactions: 570
    edited September 2017
    Same thing is happening to me. What is going on? :(
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    The last unscheduled maintenance disabled the cooking event because an exploit was found.
  • KhongiKhongi
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited September 2017
    :( stupid exploiters, I was enjoying this event.

thanks for letting us know AK