[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Update rules of character deletion

AznboiEAznboiE
Reactions: 3,445
edited September 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Currently. the rules for deleting a character is that you must wait 24 hours after a character has reached at least level 31, can't be a guild master unless disbanding, or a piece of a legion grid. The level 31+ rule is already restrictive for a game that allows you to reach level 100 in mere hours. Would have been great had this still been 2008 but it should be less restrictive. I can wait 24 hours, but it sucks when I delete a character before I have to work and would only be able to play the new character for mere minutes before going into an 6 hour shift and then being to tired afterwards to continue.

How about adding a few loopholes to this process such as:
Characters created within 24 hours can still be deleted, even if they somehow reached level 250.
Increasing minimum level before 24 hour deletion waiting period applies to level 100+
Decrease wait time the lower the level of a character until level 100+, so like if you were level 50, you'd only have to wait 12 hours, half of the 24 period for characters level 100 and above.

Comments

• BeefBeef
    Reactions: 2,560
    edited September 2017
    mobile authentication to by pass it :)
    AznboiE