[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

VIDEO: Orbital Flame/Blazing Extinction Ghost bug

EfficientlyLazyEfficientlyLazy
Reactions: 815
edited September 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: IDK

Brief bug summary: Skills are not hitting monsters, goes right through them.

More details: Closing Maplestory/Nexon completely and restarting does not fix the bug. Must do a complete shutdown/reboot.

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce: IDK, it has happened a total of 3 times

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: Pifout

Character level: 207

Character job: Blaze Wizard

World name: Scania

Date and time of the incident: 9:00-10:00 AM PDT

Comments

• EfficientlyLazyEfficientlyLazy
    edited September 2017
    I'm not letting this thread die.
    edited September 2017
    Bump, still waiting for a response.
    edited September 2017
    Well, thank you for the response. It's good to at least know that a problem isn't going to be fixed anytime soon. I'm fairly certain that it is quite related to Maplestory and the way it functions on certain computers. I have never experienced anything similar in any other game.

I am curious to know what your opinion is. Should I spend 15-20 minutes trying to get into Maplestory? Should I just quit Maplestory because no other game has this many technical difficulties? Or should Nexon be more generous with compensation to mitigate the time lost upon trying to enter and stay in the game without having to do any restarts of all sorts (including unpreventable deaths at higher levels)? What do you think is fair or reasonable?