[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maplestory.nexon.net still maintenance

Roni777Roni777
Reactions: 1,180
Member, Private Tester
edited September 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type:Maplestory.nexon.net still maintenance
Brief bug summary:
If i type maplestory.nexon.net or using google to go to maplestory website, it direct me to Nexon platform still undergoing maintenance
More details:
If i type maplestory.nexon.net or using google to go to maplestory website, it direct me to Nexon platform still undergoing maintenance. I can only go to maplestory website if i go into news section of maplestory. Is the nexon platform update still ongoing?

Steps to reproduce:
1. Open browser
2. Type Maplestory.nexon.net or go to google and search for maple story. and click the maplestory link

Character name:
Redavengerz/RedNightW
Character level:
223/217
Character job:
Demon Avenger/Nightwalker
World name:
Reboot
Date and time of the incident:
since the maintenance until now

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited September 2017
    You should clear your browser's cache. That fixed it for me.
  • LiteBladexLiteBladex
    Reactions: 300
    edited September 2017
    I just wonder why you need to include your ign, character, class and level on stuff like this. It is clearly not character specific issue. I find it bothersome because I seen many people include all their info even on the issue that is not specific to their character. Or do we must have to input all our inform every time there we make post in bug section?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    LiteBladex wrote: »
    I just wonder why you need to include your ign, character, class and level on stuff like this. It is clearly not character specific issue. I find it bothersome because I seen many people include all their info even on the issue that is not specific to their character. Or do we must have to input all our inform every time there we make post in bug section?

http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/6845/maplestory-bug-reporting-guidelines

While it's true that some bugs affect everyone, it's not always easy to tell whether an issue only affects specific worlds, classes, levels, or not. Better be safe and include the info, rather than have Nexon "unable to reproduce the issue" because you neglected to mention a detail that seemed insignificant to you.
  • Roni777Roni777
    Reactions: 1,180
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    yeah. mentioning my char classes and level won't hurt anyone and not illegal. So i don't mind doing it to follow the rules/guidelines for reporting ;p