[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Perm NX turned into temporary NX

GlaceGlace
Reactions: 300
edited September 2017 in Bug Reporting
I will make a personal ticket for this as well, but since this fits the description of a bug, I will also leave a detailed report of it here.

Bug type:NX equipment

Brief bug summary: On the 11th of september 2017 I bought 4 permanent NX items in the auction house, of which 3 turned into temporary NX equipment. At the date of purchase I only claimed one of them, a sunflower stalk and put it in the cash shop storage. The other 3 I did not claim since I heard that they were untradeable due to an existing bug.

So I left them there since that day. Today I checked on them and they turned into expireable NX (see evidence below).

3 of 4 that turned expirable:

bbf1fc55af.jpg

8c6f6880db.jpg

1 of 4 that remained permanent (the one I claimed and put in my CS storage):

e7216cc161.jpg

dba41af1d7.jpg

More details: To emphasize the different between the NX equipment that turned expirable and the one that didn't, they had 1 difference. The one that remained permanent was claimed the day it was bought whereas the other 3 where kept in the auction house.

Also, ironically enough, all 3 NX items have the exact same expire date and time.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Buy perm NX on the 11th of september 2017 (unsure if it's a bug that happens if you keep NX equipment in storage, needs further testing to confirm this hypothesis)
2. Keep the NX equipment in the auction house a few days (unsure how many, but it's <5 days)
3. Hover over the NX equipment in the AH to confirm it indeed turned into temporary NX equipment

Character name: Safuu

Character level:212

Character job:Phantom

World name:Luna

Date and time of the incident:16th of september, 1 PM CET.