[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Absolute chef : zero feedbacks

KhongiKhongi
Reactions: 2,140
edited September 2017 in Bug Archive
Event: Absolute Chef

Issue: This event has been confusing me because I've been reading about people getting help using 'feedbacks', for me I just thought a feedback was when Gourdon Ritzy would say "This is slightly better than edible" (when it was rated 2 stars) but apparently you fight Gourdon Ritzy and he drops paper which tells you about ingredients in a recipe. I have never triggered this it has never happened, I have dishes sitting at 2 stars and after over 80 combos (thousands and thousands of ingredient box grinding, hours of hours training to get them to drop) I realize there is zero way I'm going to get that last medal without them, especially on the legendary tier. The lowest rated recipe I have is 2 stars now, bu even when I force a yuck dish (which makes Ritzy mad) I can not trigger a fight.

Apparently before you shut the event down because of an exploit you could trigger the fight (leading to getting feedbacks) when ever you enrage Ritzy 5 times in a row, but after you activated the event again this is no longer the case, if it is then it's random as I just tried triggering it and after 30 failed/angry dishes nothing.

How am I to finish this event when I can't get feedbacks?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.