[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Game Crash and Freeze Is back. For real?

Roni777Roni777
Reactions: 1,180
Member, Private Tester
edited September 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Game Freeze Crash and Disconnected is happening again

Brief bug summary:
8 of my friends has reported that Game Freeze Crash and Disconnected is happening again to them. And i my self have been getting that 15 times past 2 days.

More details:
I hope it is not going to get worse like a week ago. Otherwise the compensation is useless. 8 of my friends already complaning getting Disconnecting, gamee freeze and crash again. And i my self have been getting that 15 times past 2 days. I wasting my time to just login and loading the game probably like 2 hours. After a week of normal game, it starts become a disaster again. Pls man, we have just gotten like 2 weeks+ of nightmare. Pls address this issue as fast as possible. This is getting annoying. Especially when we were trying to go partying inside Hard Magnus. 1 player disconnected. We have waited for him to came back online after game crash. But as soon as he came back online, another party member got a game crash. And members was taking turns getting game crash/ disconnecting. We waste like 1 hour just for waiting members to came back online. So annoying. Pls address this issue as fast as possible. after what has been happening, can you do something carefully?

Steps to reproduce:
1. Play in game either grinding/levelling, farming mesos, bossing, changing channel for 2-3 hours.
2. You will get game crash, game freeze or disconnecting from game

Character name:
RedNightW

Character level:
Character job:
NightWalker
World name:
Reboot
Date and time of the incident:
Since the last maintenance

Comments

• Eri85Eri85
    Reactions: 800
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Do you get the "Maplestory has stopped working" message?
  • Roni777Roni777
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Some of them, 2 or 3 times, i had "Maplestory has stopped working" message. Sometimes when i change channel, it is a black screen. I have waited for like 2 mins and nothing happened. I had to CTRL+ALT+DEL to close the maplestory and relogin. On the other time, it brings me to the world selection screen. But after i select world reboot and channel, it says that my char still login. and it forced me to exit the game. Total around 15 times over 2 days. I know it was not my internet connection coz i have another computer that was also logging in maplestory, and it was still online and fine when my other computer maplestory client crashed. Mostly crashed after i change channel. I also tried to ping my internet connection to check whether it was internet connection problem. but it showed e that the connection is stable. I could browsing, watching videos online, youtubing and other things without any problems. But i will check again with other friends, if several people still has the same trouble. Tho around 16 hours ago, i heard 3 people complaining about the server lagging so badly.
  • Roni777Roni777
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    I suspect, if GM/Developers reading this, on the last maintenance, they changed something on the drop rate. 1 of my friend, luminious around level 215, was complaining that something have changed on drop rate from last maintenance few days ago. He has been hunting for hours and the nodes drop after maintenance has changed. I also have a similar feeling. 3-4 days before last maintenance, i still can get around 7 nodes perhour hunting at chuchu map. But past maintenance, hunting, with the same gear, same map, same char, same condition,i could only get like 3 nodes for 2 hours farming compare to before 14 nodes for 2 hours of farming. But i don't know. it was just my guess. I still need more sample before i can say whether that is just a coincidence or it is the fact. I am not trying to complain about the drop system anymore, i have pass that moment. All i do is accept it since it is happening on all maplestory version. Even if you do, who cares, i still love maplestory. I don't play it solely to hunt nodes haha. There are a lot of other things to have fun in maplestory. I also believe maplestory developer has their own reason to implement it. I just trying to do my own analysis to help, if there really is a problem, even though there is only 1% chance i am correct haha. If developers indeed change/repair something on drop system, my other analysis, it might be caused by drop gear bug. You might want to check it out. As i can remember, most people who get problem were the one with at least drop gear around 80%+ drop gear + 20% inner ability drop stat. But i am not sure. It is still too early to make any conclusion. I am just trying to contribute. If this is not the case, just ignore it. Once again, i am not trying to complain, just trying to contribute on this post. Consider this message from someone who care about maplestory much. Luv luv haha.
  • Roni777Roni777
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    If i am not wrong, i remember i read something before saying that Kms doesn't have inner ability? am i wrong? probably inner ability cause some bug?if not, ignore this.
This discussion has been closed.