[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

You have been disconnected by Police GMMaplestory

ArtifexArtifex
Reactions: 1,050
edited September 2017 in Tech Support
Bug type: Uh, error?

Brief bug summary: This seems to only happen when I'm in Mr. Lee's Airlines. Randomly when fighting mobs, usually around 10-30 mins in (give or take), I would receive a notice saying, "You have been disconnected by Police GMMaplestory for the HACK reason."

More details: This only happened while in Mr. Lee's Airlines. Today was the THIRD time it happened, out of the 5 times I've been inside (so it doesn't seem to consistently do it every time, and I'm not sure what's triggering it).

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce:
Unsure... just do Mr. Lee's Airlines, maybe in an Archmage I&L using the skills and at some point you'll get the notice. It doesn't always happen; only happened 3/5 times in 3/5 days I've done the quest.

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: Artuficis

Character level: 213

Character job: Archmage Ice & Lightning

World name: Broa

Date and time of the incident: 9/23/2017 @ 8:34PM PT (it happened 2 other times previously as well, but I didn't report it since I googled and it said it only happens during lag. However, since it seems to ONLY happen when I'm in Mr. Lee's Airlines, I figured something in the place must be causing the problem).

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)