[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Forums: can't edit posts anymore?

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Can whoever's in charge of maintaining these forums contact me (here or on the official Discord) so we can get this fixed?
    chaoscauserSherri
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    OK, so the holidays are over, the web team should be back in the office.
    Can I please have some help here?
  • KamiNoBeniMizuKamiNoBeniMizu
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited January 2018
    Well, that's awkward... I can edit my posts fine. I am on tablet, using Chrome. Are you the only private tester around? I find this quite ridiculous... I'd recommend to create a dummy account and see if it has the same problem.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited January 2018
    Well, that's awkward... I can edit my posts fine. I am on tablet, using Chrome. Are you the only private tester around? I find this quite ridiculous... I'd recommend to create a dummy account and see if it has the same problem.

It might be an issue with private testers because other private testers in this thread are the only ones with the issue.
    KamiNoBeniMizu
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    I edit my threads just fine, been doing it from start of private tester status. For the issue to others, there might be some glitch that happened to the account to have the edit access blocked. Probably gonna have to get a update from Arwoo on this and see if he can look into it.
    KamiNoBeniMizu
  • PizzaaPizzaa
    Reactions: 1,591
    Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    I also have no issues editing my own posts, threads or messages.