[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Final touches to jett

AznboiEAznboiE
Reactions: 3,445
edited October 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
There's just a couple issues and things with Jett that I think should be improved/fixed.

Major issue: Vortex Cross 2nd usage/use in air/ using downwards only does 2 lines instead of 3. I made a bug report but there was no feedback from admins on whether they have forwarded the issue (clearly they haven't since i submitted it weeks ago).

Also: one of Jett's node uses the wrong skill icon (it uses the starline 2 icon but I can't remember which skill that it boosted)

I think Planet Buster should be part of the Starline combo, where Planet Buster is the finisher. There's room for a starline 5 in 5th job but I think Planet Buster would be great enough. Planet Buster could be triggered automatically after using Starline 4 or on it's own (with an initial 0 cooldown), but have a damage boost when using starline 1,2,3, and 4 prior to using Planet Buster. Tone the damage down to around 700% per line (currently 1150%), and add a 10% final damage increase bonus that stacks up to 4 times by using all 4 starline moves before using Planet Buster.

Backup Beatdown should have a hyper passive that increases max movement speed. (replace the +1 enemy passive for this). Max movement speed +30 (150 max) would be generous.

Jett's 5 remaining 4th job SP- Jett has 5 sp left after maxing out 4th job skills and it's pretty obvious that those 5 sp should have went to Invincibility. The skill maxes out at level 20 and gives 11% damage ( also 40% def, 20% status/elemental resistance), where 5 SP could possibly make that 15% damage, 50% def, 25% status/element resist.

Almost none of Jett's 4th job skills can have their max level increased with Combat Orders. It seems Nexon didn't finish the skill data for jett, and could use an additional +2%-4% proc rate on Strikeforce Showdown and bonuses to his passives.

Jett is missing enhancement nodes.

KMS has given all their classes nodes that enhance any skill that does damage, excluding common 1st job explorer skills. Jett no longer has a node for falling stars since their revamp, and it's possible that the Starline node only applies to the first attack (inaccurately tested, when I last played my level 205 jett with at least a level 10 starline node, Starline 1 was doing way more damage than starline 2,3, and 4, which is why I believe this is true; needs verification).