[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I can't write in english in the game.

AniMagnivAniMagniv
Reactions: 100
edited October 2017 in Tech Support
I'm stuck in Hebrew and therefore I can't write in the game. I can't change my language to English in the game. I can write in CAPS LOCK but then it isn't comfortable. I have this problem only in MapleStory, on other games I'm completely fine.
Can someone help me please?

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited October 2017
    I don't know why that would be happening.

Open the Windows typing/language settings on your computer. What region is your keyboard set to, and what language is first on the list?
  • NeonTwilightNeonTwilight
    Reactions: 860
    edited October 2017
    Once the game is open on your screen look at the bottom corner, between the hour/date and the loudspeaker symbol. That is where the current active language should appear (for English you will see ENG, for Hebrew you will see the something in that language's alphabet). Left-click and choose English. With English chosen as the current active language you should have no problems typing in game.