[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unreliable Memory [Bishop]

JushiroNetJushiroNet
Reactions: 6,160
Member, Private Tester
edited October 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type:
In game skill issue

Brief bug summary:
Unreliable memory is a skill that casts a random skill from your class (1st-4th job and hyper skills). As a bishop when unreliable memory chooses to cast heaven's door you do not gain the heaven's door buff. When casting unreliable memory again after it has chosen heaven's door any skill which would give a buff will not either (epic adventure, infinity, divine protection are examples). Entering and leaving the cash shop resets this issue.

More details:
This bug has two possibilities:
Option 1: Heaven's door is not supposed to give it's buff when used with unreliable memory and the bug is only related to skills used after unreliable memory casts heaven's door.
Option 2: Heaven's door is supposed to give the buff and it's bugged for both heaven's door and skills used following heaven's door.

I have no idea if a balance decision was made to reduce the amount of heaven's door buffs you can receive so it could be either of the above.

Unreliable memory is supposed to ignore the CD of the skill it chooses so I would be surprised if the bug is actually #1 and not #2.

Steps to reproduce:
Cast unreliable memory until it picks heaven's door, you won't receive the buff.
Continue to cast heaven's door and you will now not receive a buff from any skill in addition to heaven's door.

Character name:
Jushiro

Character level:

Character job:
Bishop

World name:
Bellocan

Date and time of the incident:
November 15, 1:22 pm

Comments

• scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited October 2017
    Thank you for such a detailed report, I'll get this forwarded and look into.