[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

GMS Exclusive content not updated

XenooooonXenooooon
Reactions: 340
Member, Private Tester
edited October 2017 in Bug Reporting
As for the title, im not one hundered precent sure its GMS Exclusive, but thats the conclusion I got.
This is my problem ?name=Capture.PNG
as you can see, Dented Barrels and Lucky Hat (Items dropped by monsters in "Longest Ride to BYEBYE..." [a popular meso farming map in reboot] ) stack until 200,
I cant pinpoint the exact time this was changed, but a couple patches ago (one of the main ones) changed many item stack limits tenfold, but I suspect because these are GMS Exclusive items, they havent been updated.
upon merely reaching 600m, a whopping 72 slots have been "BLOCKED" because stack limits are too low and these drop a lot.

If a change could be made to fix this, many reboot players that farm in the "Longest Ride to ByeBye.." map would be grateful.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    Do Masteria Through Time, get the android with the shop function, and sell these drops to it for meso every once in a while.
  • YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    All etc items dropped from mobs only stack up to 200 unfortuanately. Would love an increase in the amount of items you can stack in 1 slot of your inventory.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited October 2017
    Only a number of specific items had their stack limits increased. Specifically, this includes things such as elixirs, power elixirs, soul shards, spell traces, etc.

Mob drops have not had their individual stack limits adjusted, which you can see by going to, for example, Twilight Perion and collecting the mob drops there. My personal preference in avoiding this issue is to occasionally use the Ardentmill teleport function, sell stacks of these items, and then return to grinding when I'm ready; it saves me the effort of having to obtain an android.
    You could make a suggestion about changing these stack limits, however this is not a bug.