[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maple Attendance - [Sugar Rush] Honey Flow

EyjafjollEyjafjoll
Reactions: 760
edited October 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
The new attendance event lasts 14 days and is only available from Oct 18 - Oct 31 (server time), which means that no days can be missed if you want to complete the event. The attendance was not available, however, until after the update on Oct 18. The game went up ~1pm PST, which left only 4 hours in the first "day" to complete the attendance. I have no issues with strict events that require participation every day, but it seems ridiculous to only have a 4 hour window for completion. I was personally unable to complete it due to my work schedule, and I'm sure that other people weren't able to complete the attendance due to work, school, being in a different time zone, etc.

In the past, there have been times where Nexon compensated the first day(s) of an event if it could not be completed. I hope that a free stamp can be given out to cover the people who missed the first day.
JushiroNetJulypandabunnies

Comments

• JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    I know nexon is in love with the never ending event cycle but it's difficult to complete events that have exactly the amount of days when the event opens with only 4 hours on the first 'day'.

Please either be sure to always add extra days to allow for patches/maintenance eating a day or you could start them a day late so that no days are lost due to a late start.
    MageOfBattles
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    Actually there is a one-day buffer. There are 31 days in October, so unless it ends when it turns to November 1st, and doesn't include November 1st, then there are 15 days to complete it. But I agree, it's a little ridiculous that they leave so little room for error, especially when one of the days falls on a patch that left 4 hours to complete.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    Mira wrote: »
    Actually there is a one-day buffer. There are 31 days in October, so unless it ends when it turns to November 1st, and doesn't include November 1st, then there are 15 days to complete it. But I agree, it's a little ridiculous that they leave so little room for error, especially when one of the days falls on a patch that left 4 hours to complete.

Both the update notes and the Event List in-game say the event lasts until October 31, 23:59.