[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Safe to farm with kanna yet?

Comments

• MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited November 2017
    DeeMon wrote: »
    I don't think 458 grand is that much. At least I don't spend it on this trash.

Wat. Like, 458k, 458,000. Real money. Wat.
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited November 2017

Yes? $458,000? What about it?

Are, are you real? Are you an actual person?
    BigDonutSherri
  • BigDonutBigDonut
    Reactions: 440
    edited November 2017

Yes? $458,000? What about it?

Are, are you real? Are you an actual person?

At this point I think he's trolling.
    darik
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited November 2017
    Day 12323094823: Account still falsely banned. Maplehood Watch has just arrived - an event I've waited almost a year for. I'm stuck on my chair staring blankly at the forum post. It getting late now,. I think i feel the sun rising. I haven't eaten since just now and I'm starving. But food isn't necessary for survival. Right now; all that matters most is my dearest accounts. I hope i see it again soon.

There, there. I came back on recently and missed most of it too. You know what is most ironic though?
    I made a Kanna during the last Burning (Override) and got her up to level 150 something and now I'm scared to play as her again. :(