[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Create a 5th job skill!

Comments

• PigabaPigaba
    Reactions: 1,105
    edited October 2017
    Phantom

Impeccable Memory V

Allows you to steal and use one 5th job attack skills from explorers, excluding Jett.
    lv1
    Skill Damage reduced by 30%
    Skill Cooldown reduced by 50%
    lv5
    Skill Damage reduced by 20%
    Skill Cooldown reduced by 80%

Spectacle Memory
    lv1
    Allows you to steal one 1-4th job skills from Heroes, excluding Phantom.
    Skill Damage reduced by 25%
    lv10
    Skill Damage reduced by 5%
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited October 2017
    XD Phantom stealing 5th job. Such op. I'd be triggered if Phantom could steal my 5th job.

Absolutely love the idea of stealing other heroes skills though. Since we saw it in the blockbuster with Luminous.
    edited October 2017
    I've been trying to come up with a F/P 5th job skill for a while now. I know there's a lot of F/P's out there who want more poison, but it's surprisingly hard to work with (For me at least) but here it is all the same.

Class: Fire Poison mage
    Skill Name: Liquid Poison Bomb

Skill description: Press the skill key to condense a large amount of poison mist into a large bomb of liquid poison. Attacking enemies in the map will increase the size of the poison bomb. Pressing the skill key again will cause the poison bomb to explode, coating enemies in poison, dealing damage over time. Depending on the size of the poison bomb when it explodes, streams of liquid poison will shoot out and damage enemies while increasing damage over time.

Level 1

The Liquid Poison Bomb explodes automatically after 30 seconds. Killing 10 enemies will increase the size of the bomb up to two times. Hitting Boss monsters counts as 2 enemies. Hits up to 15 mobs.

With no enemy kills the Poison Bomb deals 500% 5 times. Dealing 300% 1 time for 30 seconds.
    (Leveling the node increases the DoT up to 350%)

With 10 enemy kills the Poison Bomb deals 600% 5 times. Dealing 350% 1 time for 30 seconds. Two streams of poison shoot out (left and right) to deal 250% 5 times. Enemies hit by the streams will take increased DoT damage (350% to 450%)
    (Leveling the node increases the DoT up to 400% and 500% with streams)

With 20 enemy kills the Poison bomb deals 700% 5 times. Dealing 400% 1 time for 30 seconds. Four streams of poison shoot out (left, right, up, and down) to deal 350% 5 times. Enemies hit by the streams will take increased DoT damage (400% to 500%)
    (Leveling the node increases the DoT up to 450% and 550% with streams)

Cooldown: 90 seconds.
    edited November 2017
    Here's another one. (FREAKING WHY IS THE 150 HYPER ATTACK CALLED "DRAGON BLAZE"?!? WHAT IS SO DRAGON ABOUT IT. *Grumbles*)

Class: Blaze Wizard
    Skill Name: Flame Create: Dragon

Skill Description: Summon the flames of creation and mold them into a fiery dragon to hunt down your foes. The Dragon cycles through three different attacks while summoned. The duration of the summon is based on the number of attacks rather than time.

Level 1: Attacks five times

Claw attack: Slices forward with claws of fire to deal 500% 7 times on up to 7 enemies.

Fire Breath: Breathes out flames to deal 300% 4 times on up to 8 enemies for 5 seconds.

Tail Whip: Whips enemies with a burning tail to deal 900% 4 times on up to 10 enemies.

(Leveling the node increases the number of attacks up to 20)

Cooldown: 120 seconds

Fun fact: I named the dragon Burt.
    edited November 2017
    Okay, so I feel like 5th job needs some actual spammable attacks. Otherwise it's just hyper skills v.2.

Class: Battle Mage
    Skill Name: Dark Blow

Skill description: Quickly deals 7 attacks on multiple enemies. Has a chance to mark enemies with the Dark Brand.

Deals 400% 7 times on up to 8 enemies. 1% chance to mark enemies with the Dark Brand.
    (Leveling the node increases the dark brand chance up to 25%)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Class: Blaze Wizard
    Skill Name: Orbital flame: Split

Skill description: Fires an extra orbital flame in the opposite direction.

Oribital flame's damage increases to 400%

Hyper skill Orbital flame: Split attack is increased from 215% to 315%

Orbital inferno cannot be doubled.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited November 2017
    Class: Kinesis
    Skill name: Beyond the Barrier
    Skill description: Summon buildings from beyond the void to decimate enemies.
    (I don't have damage numbers for it, but it would be pretty cool, Kinesis needs to throw around some buildings)
    MageOfBattles
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    Class:Angelic Buster

Skill name :Escalade rage

Description:Summon the mighty escalade to help you in battle .

Summon duration: 60 seconds

Additional effect:Soul seeker recreation increased to 100 % during summon.

Class : Corsair

Skillname:Lock on

Description:Concentrate your power onto one enemy with the highest hp and deal tremendous damage with energy charged bullets.

Hits : 30

MageOfBattles
    edited November 2017
    Class: Fire Poison Mage
    Skill Name: Poisonous burst

Skill description: Pour poison in an area in front of you. Damages enemies and creates bubbles of poison that burst, further damaging enemies.

Initial attack deals 350% 4 times on up to 8 enemies. DoT deals 250% for 7 seconds. Bubbles deal 350% 5 times on up to 8 enemies.
    (Leveling the node increases DoT damage up to 300%)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Class: Ice Lightning Mage
    Skill Name: Flash Freeze

Skill description: Send a series of lighting bolts forward, freezing the lightning afterwards and shattering it. Adds a frozen stack.

Lighting bolts deal 5 lines of 300% on up to 8 enemies. Frozen bolts deal 5 lines of 300% on up to 8 enemies.
    (Leveling the node increases damage of both attacks up to 350%)
    edited November 2017
    One more for the night. Surprise! It's the first warrior 5th job skill I've thought up... Start praying the world doesn't end.

Class: Hero
    Skill Name: Spinning soul blades

Skill description: Charge your blade with soul energy to shoot forward razor sharp soul blades.

Enemies take more damage the closer they are to your sword.

Can hold up to 5 charges. Takes 7 seconds to charge each soul blade.
    (Leveling the node raises the max charges to 10 and reduces the charge time to 5 seconds)

Deals 425% damage 8 times on up to 9 enemies hit by the sword.

Deals 350% damage 8 times on up to 9 enemies hit by the soul blade.

@Thrakkes, whatcha think?
  • thrakkesthrakkes
    Reactions: 2,135
    edited November 2017
    Im not totally sure to understand how the skill works lol. Also, is there any duration for each stack? cooldown?

Before seeing KMS getting 5th job, I was hoping for an advanced Advanced combo, I was thinking to call it Combo Master or something, even more %final damage lol.
    Traveler5577
    edited November 2017
    thrakkes wrote: »
    Im not totally sure to understand how the skill works lol. Also, is there any duration for each stack? cooldown?

Before seeing KMS getting 5th job, I was hoping for an advanced Advanced combo, I was thinking to call it Combo Master or something, even more %final damage lol.

The skill is essentially a projectile, it just does more damage if enemies are close to you. The charge time functions as a cooldown.
  • Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    edited November 2017
    For Paladins:

Blasting Haven: A Buff that Increases each Charge Fire, Ice, Lightning, and Holy, and Blast.
    Passive: Fire, Lighting, Ice, Holy Charge +70%, Blast will get 50% more Damage. and now Earth and Wing Charge will also be stonger with this buff.
    (Just click this ability each time to use for a different charge or Blast,
    Passive: Number of Attacks for Blast: 7
    Passive: How many mobs gets attacked by this attack: 5

Earth Charge: Use the Power of Gaia to Crush your enemies and bury them with Earths Might.
    Damage: 220% - 510%
    Mob Attacks: 5
    Mobs in total 5

Wing Charge: Use the Power of Wind to push away mobs or Blast them with wild Furry.
    Damage 210% -410%
    5 attacks total.
    total Mobs attack 5

Final Blade Dive: Throws ur shield to stun the Monster then Sores up to air, and give your Oponent the final finishing dive it has coming, Upon hitting the monster u will get a rare chance to see a explosion or some Maple Fireworks...in the background...

Total Damage: 1100%
    Total Attack on Mobs: 8 Lines.
    Boss Damage: 75%

Cooldown 2 Minutes....

Passive: the Paladin class will be granted the ability to high Jump along like his peers around him.
    Jump and Up to do so. (alot like the cgynus knights high jump.)

Hope you enjoyed my taste for some new fun abilitys for the Paladins...
    MageOfBattlesLilyflower
    edited November 2017
    Class: Bishop
    Skill Name: Purelight Lance

Skill description: Condense the purest form of light into a weapon to strike your enemies.

Throw the lance forward to deal 500% 4 times hitting up to 7 enemies. Enemies hit by the lance will create 2 needles of light that pierce the enemies dealing 250% 2 times, and continue to fly and hit other enemies. Enemies hit by the flying needles will be hit 1 time for 150% damage

(Leveling the node increases the amount of needles up to 4, and increases the damage of the flying needles up to 200%)
    edited November 2017
    For Paladins:

Blasting Haven: A Buff that Increases each Charge Fire, Ice, Lightning, and Holy, and Blast.
    Passive: Fire, Lighting, Ice, Holy Charge +70%, Blast will get 50% more Damage. and now Earth and Wing Charge will also be stonger with this buff.
    (Just click this ability each time to use for a different charge or Blast,
    Passive: Number of Attacks for Blast: 7
    Passive: How many mobs gets attacked by this attack: 5

Earth Charge: Use the Power of Gaia to Crush your enemies and bury them with Earths Might.
    Damage: 220% - 510%
    Mob Attacks: 5
    Mobs in total 5

Wing Charge: Use the Power of Wind to push away mobs or Blast them with wild Furry.
    Damage 210% -410%
    5 attacks total.
    total Mobs attack 5

Final Blade Dive: Throws ur shield to stun the Monster then Sores up to air, and give your Oponent the final finishing dive it has coming, Upon hitting the monster u will get a rare chance to see a explosion or some Maple Fireworks...in the background...

Total Damage: 1100%
    Total Attack on Mobs: 8 Lines.
    Boss Damage: 75%

Cooldown 2 Minutes....

Passive: the Paladin class will be granted the ability to high Jump along like his peers around him.
    Jump and Up to do so. (alot like the cgynus knights high jump.)

Hope you enjoyed my taste for some new fun abilitys for the Paladins...

man i have to say i enjoyed what i wrote here. i would love to see that Dinal Blade Dive happening soon, like they had that character did in that anime clip of Red event...
    Lilyflower
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited October 2018
    Skill Name:Typhoon
    Class:Wind Archer
    Description:summons a huge typhoon that hits enemies with one blow.
    Total Damage:2000%.
    Total line:10 lines.
    Cooldown:1 sec.
    Traveler5577
    edited October 2018
    After a year since this was made it's kind of funny to see that a lot of the skills in this thread would be considered under powered.

Here's another BaM skill I guess.

Skill name: Aura Scatter
    Description: randomly send out your auras to your party members. Party members that receive the aura benefit from both the passive and active effects of the given aura. Party members that receive an aura can also buff other party members.
    Duration: 60 seconds
    Cooldown: 90 seconds
    Traveler5577
    edited October 2018
    i still enjoyed what i wrote passionately for the paladin idea. i still wish to this day some GM saw this and thought hey i really think that is a good idea. =) but explorers are ignored and everything seems unbalanced. some company nexon is only caring about milking this game but using it for better things for this game. idk anymore.. ._.
    Lilyflowerscholar624
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited October 2018
    hmmm... don't know what to write in this thread im out of ideas.
    edited October 2018
    Here's another one

Class: Illium
    Skill name: Crystal: Refraction Blast
    Skill description: When the crystal touches crystal ignition it refracts and scatters, shooting multiple lasers in several directions.
    level 25: Randomly shoots out 6 lasers that deal 2000% damage 5 times on up to 8 enemies per laser. Reactivation every 5 seconds.
    edited October 2018
    Class: Paladin
    Magic Elemental Beam Attack. ( kinda what the leader of the dawnwarriors had for his 4th skill.
    510% Damage, 20% Boss Damage, 7 lines of attacks. 5 mobs vs 1 Boss.

( best i can put in.)