[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

'Blazing Extinction' Causing Crash on Zakum

TAKaiserTAKaiser
Reactions: 410
edited October 2017 in Bug Reporting
Just a quick header, no biggee.

Name : TABlaze
Level 140 Blaze Wizard
Region : Europe
Would : Luna (one and only!)
Time when Bug last occurred : Today, Wasted 1 of my Zakum runs and Yesterday wasting both after realizing what was the cause, wasting 2 Zakum runs.
Currently using Blazing Extinction (4th Job Blaze Wizard, Big ball attack) spell is causing instant crashing and Disconnection when using it on Zakum. Have not currently Tested this on other bosses. But Zakum's a first.

Only noticed it Yesterday though. I tried the day before and worked fine. Must of been some recent small change/patch on the 20th (daily player) that has caused this because any day before the 20th was fine.

But no deal because there's other ways of killing him.

Comments

• TAKaiserTAKaiser
    edited October 2017
    Tested it on Crimson Queen. Working Fine. Just Zakum for now
  • PizzaaPizzaa
    Reactions: 1,591
    Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    Name : MereaBW
    Level 200 Blaze Wizard
    Region : America
    World : Bera
    Time when Bug last occurred : Today, I crashed 3 times using it in Dojo
    Currently using Blazing Extinction (4th Job Blaze Wizard, Big ball attack) spell is causing instant crashing and Disconnection when using in first floor of dojo.

Blazing Extinction was working fine before the last maintenance.
  • TAKaiserTAKaiser
    edited October 2017
    Will have a look on Luna Dojo later on, will double check!