[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

cant get in the game

alufneatalufneat
Reactions: 200
edited October 2017 in Tech Support
I download the launcher then the game fully , when I press play nothing happened..
plz help?

Comments

• pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited October 2017
    does it show up in task manager? How long do you wait? What OS do you have? Is your antivirus getting in the way?
  • alufneatalufneat
    edited October 2017
    not shows up on task manager just the launcher.., I press play its shows me currently in-game but it dosent and noting else..anti virus not getting on the way
    my os is godly T~T
  • alufneatalufneat
    edited October 2017
    before the launcher downloader ,it was work perfect to me
    edited October 2017
    Do you use window 7, 8.1, or 10? And wait, it worked before the update? That sounds like a problem some other people are having.
  • alufneatalufneat
    edited October 2017
    win10
  • alufneatalufneat
    edited October 2017
    can it be fixed?
    edited October 2017
    Well, there isn't a fix for it right now, but the good news is you can log on through steam. Everyone who has had problems with the launcher so far was using 10 or 7, usually 10, so it may be some sort of compatibility issue. It's hard to be sure at this point.
  • alufneatalufneat
    edited October 2017
    how do i log in through steam?
    edited October 2017
    alufneat wrote: »
    how do i log in through steam?

Well, you open steam, go to the store, types "maplestory" into the search bar, and download it. You should then be able to go into your library and launch the game from there. Good luck!