Boss Reward Reorganization
You will now receive meso rewards based on the difficulty of a boss.
When you defeat a boss, you will receive a Powerful Strength Crystal.
The Powerful Strength Crystal is a time-limited etc item. Its value is based on the difficulty of the defeated boss and the number of party members who participated. In Reboot World, its value will be even higher.
You can sell the Crystal to the Collector in the Free Market to receive mesos equal to its value.
The Collector will only buy 60 Crystals per week.
Existing potion rewards (except Elixirs and Power Elixirs) and mesos have been removed from boss rewards. The drop rate of Elixirs, Power Elixirs, Strange Cubes, and Boss Medals of Honour have been adjusted based on the boss difficulty and entry/clear limits.
Here is a list of meso rewards for each boss.
- Easy Zakum: 200k
- Normal Zakum: 612k
- Easy Papulatus: 684.5k
- Easy Magnus: 722k
- Normal Hilla: 800k
- Easy Horntail: 882k
- Normal Root Abyss: 968k
- Normal Horntail: 1.01m
- Easy Von Leon: 1.06m
- Easy Arkarium: 1.15m
- Caoong: 1.25m
- Chaos Horntail: 1.35m
- Normal Pink Bean: 1.4m
- Normal Von Leon: 1.46m
- Normal Arkarium: 2.52m
- Hard Von Leon: 2.45m
- Normal Magnus: 2.59m
- Normal Papulatus: 2.67m
- Hard Hilla: 2.74m
- Chaos Pink Bean: 2.81m
- Easy Cygnus: 7.81m
- Normal Cygnus: 11.25m
- Chaos Zakum: 12.8m
- Chaos Von Bon/Pierre/Bloody Queen: 14.45m
- Hard Magnus: 16.2m
- Chaos Vellum: 18.05m
- Chaos Papulatus: 20m
- Normal Suu: 22.05m
- Normal Demian: 23.11m
These values are if you defeat these bosses in a party of 1. In Reboot World, the amounts will be increased to 3x as much. As the party size increases, the total reward will increase as well but they will then be divided amongst party members.
- Party of 1: 100% value
- Party of 2: 110% value (divided to 55% for each person)
- Party of 3: 120% value (divided to 40% for each person)
- Party of 4: 130% value (divided to 32.5% for each person)
- Party of 5: 140% value (divided to 28% for each person)
- Party of 6: 150% value (divided to 25% for each person)
Rewards have been added to the top level difficulty bosses.
Absolabs equipment, which could be purchased from coin shops, have been added as rewards from Hard Suu and Hard Demian.
Arcane Shade equipment, which could be purchased from the coin shop, has been added as rewards from Hard Lucid.
Drop rate increasing effects will not apply to Absolabs equipment or Arcane Shade equipment.
A new reward has been added to Hard Suu.
Rouge Control Machine Mark (10 all stats, 10 attack/magic attack, 200 defense, 5 slots, tradeable until equipped, level 160, face accessory)
A new reward has been added to Hard Demian.
Enchanted Eye Mask (15 all stats, 3 attack/magic attack, 300 defense, 3 slots, tradeable until equipped, level 160, eye accessory)
The new equipment set, the Dark Boss set has been added. It contains the following items.
- Rouge Control Machine Mask
- Enchanted Eye Mask
- Black Heart
- Dreamy Belt (the Dreamy Belt has been removed from the Boss Accessory set)
It gives the following stats.
- 2 set items: 10 all stats, 250 HP, 10 attack/magic attack, 10% boss damage
- 3 set items: 10 all stats, 250 HP, 10 attack/magic attack, 250 defense, 10% defense ignore
- 4 set items: 15 all stats, 375 HP, 15 attack/magic attack, 5% critical damage
Some bosses’ entry/clear limits have been changed.
- You can now enter Zakum (Easy/Normal Mode) 1 time per day.
- You can now clear Zakum (Chaos Mode) 1 time per week.
- You can now enter Horntail (Easy/Normal/Chaos Mode) 1 time per day.
- You can now enter Von Leon (Easy/Normal/Hard Mode) 1 time per day.
- You can now enter Hilla (Normal/Hard Mode) 1 time per day.
- You can now clear Magnus (Easy/Normal Mode) 1 time per day.
- You can now clear Cygnus (Easy/Normal mode) 1 time per week.
- You can now clear Suu (Normal/Hard Mode) 1 time per week.
- You can now clear Demian (Normal/Hard Mode) 1 time per week.
- You can now clear Lucid (Normal/Hard Mode) 1 time per week.
The Fear of the Giant Stone Statue quest’s starting level has been changed to level 50.
The minimum number of party members required to enter Hard Hilla has been decreased to 1.
Hard Suu’s HP has been decreased.