[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cannot Reset PIC

mygunmetalmygunmetal
Reactions: 300
edited October 2017 in Tech Support
I haven't logged onto Maplestory in a while and decided after a few months that I would hop back on. As I picked out a character and chose a channel to log into, it asked me if I wanted to change my PIC. So I put in the one I was sure was it, and also the new one I wanted to use afterwards. It said I had the wrong PIC. So I kept guessing what my PIC might have been, and kept getting the wrong PIC. SO I'm like "Ok, just need to go on the website and see about resetting it there." I get to the website and go to my account settings to reset my NA Maplestory PIC (or secondary password) and it says I don't have one on any of my characters in the first place. -_- really? Is it every damn time I try and play this game I have to have some absurd problem as such as this? Nexon, please help me. ( As if asking for help did anything the last 5 million ****ing times. )

Comments

• pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited October 2017
    Have you tried repairing the installation or reinstalling maple? It may help, or it may not. The game is supernatural in it's bugginess sometimes.
  • TheLuminousTheLuminous
    Reactions: 310
    I have the same problem, and it's not only on one acc, it actually happens to all my old acc that have been inactive for a lot of time.
  • Jesu16Jesu16
    edited August 2018
    i cant play either bc of that
  • TwistshaiTwistshai
    I'm having the exact same issue... *sigh
  • KrazyKillazKrazyKillaz
    Fixed the problem. Try Using a Different Browser. Chrome doesnt work so I used IE and it worked.
  • YurikyoYurikyo
    Reactions: 100
    I tried all the different browsers and I still can not reset my pic. Is there any other fix for this issue?