[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Blaze Wizards Bots in Bera Fantasy Theme World

Grazzt19Grazzt19
Reactions: 410
edited October 2017 in Rants and Raves
Bera's Fantasy Theme World theme dungeon is literally swarming with Blaze Wizard bots! They are on every channel I have checked 3 - 20 and have helped to lag out my game. What is up with this?

Comments

• pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited October 2017
    Grazzt19 wrote: »
    Bera's Fantasy Theme World theme dungeon is literally swarming with Blaze Wizard bots! They are on every channel I have checked 3 - 20 and have helped to lag out my game. What is up with this?

Yeah, I noticed that too. It's infuriating. Some Gm's should go in there and clean 'em out.
  • Grazzt19Grazzt19
    edited October 2017
    Now they are all over Mu Lung.
    iGoddess
  • Grazzt19Grazzt19
    edited October 2017
    There are bots - Blaze Wizard bots in particular - that are swarming all channels of Bera's Fantasy Theme World and Mu Lung stages. It is making them literally unplayable for me.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited October 2017
    There are bots - Blaze Wizard bots in particular - that are swarming all channels of Bera's Fantasy Theme World and Mu Lung stages. It is making them literally unplayable for me.

You don't need to create duplicate threads on the subject. You should report the affected areas in a ticket, which is easier than reporting them individually in-game.
    The forums aren't the place to report players, and we can't really help you from our end.
  • Grazzt19Grazzt19
    edited October 2017
    Understood, but I don't really have a player to report and sure can't keep them in my screen long enough to get a name - they either teleport around or my fps drops so low that I crash. Also, my initial complaint was in "Rants and Raves" which I figured is taken with a whole different seriousness than in actual game related forums. I do apologize though. I will try to submit a ticket.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited October 2017
    bots flooded to the most populated world to continue the monopolization of the market
    Grazzt19
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017

"Now they are" What do you mean now? They have always been in Mu Lung infesting maps for months if not years. It's always been a prime place for them.
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited November 2017

"Now they are" What do you mean now? They have always been in Mu Lung infesting maps for months if not years. It's always been a prime place for them.

Yep, they've been there forever. Nothing new. Almost impossible to train there because of them.
  • GalvarGalvar
    Reactions: 1,735
    edited November 2017
    The last time I did the Fantasy World theme dungeon, it was very frustrating to complete the quest line due to excessive Blaze Wizard bots on almost every channel in specific areas.
    I completed the quest line on Scania before the transfer event so I am not sure how it is nowadays. But, something should really be done about the bots in the area.
  • PigabaPigaba
    Reactions: 1,105
    edited November 2017
    I never understood why moderators even bother saying things like "this isn't the forum to do (blank) and we can't help you." What an awful bureaucratic nightmare. The op's complaint is that there are so many botters in certain maps in Bera throughout the entire server. This isn't the only thread complaining about botters in Bera. You guys should at least be able to do minimal informing on the issue.
    Lets be honest here. Nexon already knows the problem of botters. I'm pretty sure GMs checked these stuff out already. But instead of keeping people like OP informed on what kind of solution they r thinking of, they simply have bureaucrats say things like "this isnt the right forum, go to (blank) if u want help."
    You guys have already apologized about lack of communication and said it will be improved during September server crash issues. It's still the same. You don't have to give detailed explanations. Just simply telling people that you guys are aware of this and that things are being done to prevent the problem is enough to give players sign of relief. Then they will know Nexon at least listened.
    But no. Instead, moderators close threads for "spamming" or simply say "we can't help you here, go to here." They're like one of those bureocrat calls that keep transferring you to one line to the next, until you're patience run out and just give up.
    Am I really asking a lot for wanting player service that at least pretend to care about players?
  • JacaruJacaru
    Reactions: 1,265
    edited November 2017
    The bots are still around?
    They have been since EU came in. But since Nexon NA has still done nothing about them... are they generated by Nexon NA?
    Then why do you get banned, if you hit them (elite bosses) and someone reports you? I mean, that's what I heard half a year ago anyway.

Knowing Nexon, there will be no explanations why they are still around. And we need those explanations. But I won't believe in Nexon, they are just as much as a let-down as a lottery ticket. Boss isn't doing his/her job right in Maplestory department. That's just the kind of feeling I get as an outsider.
  • iGoddessiGoddess
    Reactions: 620
    edited December 2017
    They are bad every where Ellin forrest they are all over the place. Id like to do the fantasy world and Mu Lung but I am afraid that if i do them and they come on my map or whatever I will get banned very very frustrating :(
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited December 2017
    Neospector wrote: »

You don't need to create duplicate threads on the subject. You should report the affected areas in a ticket, which is easier than reporting them individually in-game.
    The forums aren't the place to report players, and we can't really help you from our end.

He was just stating a fact that there are tons of maps infested with bw bots. Reporting the issue does nothing because this is an ongoing issue that's been happening for years. He didn't specify any "players" either.
  • bootlickerbootlicker
    Reactions: 1,475
    edited December 2017
    I see deputy dawg is on the case again. Good job, lawman.