[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Help with Xenon quest

SoultacularSoultacular
Reactions: 615
edited October 2017 in Bug Reporting
So in the quest where I need to install the pulse disruptors, I do not know where in each city I have to set them up.

Comments

• MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    This isn't a bug report, not sure why you've posted in this section.

Either way, look at your quest log, and it should tell you where to put them, and/or there should be an obvious marker on the map as you move around. I don't remember the quest since I levelled my Xenon so long ago, but I had to have done it, so just put a little more effort into searching the quest log/corresponding maps and I'm sure you'll figure it out.
  • SoultacularSoultacular
    edited October 2017
    okay, i guess i will have to trust you on this one. i am just confused of where to put them
  • SoultacularSoultacular
    edited November 2017
    Okay so it still does not work, i have tried everything but no quest marker or anything pops up when i enter Ereve. I know a quest icon is supposed to pop up when I enter Ereve but there is nothing poping up