[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Sinister errors of MS

PigabaPigaba
Reactions: 1,105
edited November 2017 in Rants and Raves
Is it just maplestory that **** your entire system to the point where u have to restart ur computer to get it working again. Other games just lag then just closes by itself, allowing u to try again or do something else. MS, on the other hand, doesnt close even after clicking close on (not responding) pop up. The frozen screen, or plain black screen, simply stays intact and u can't even window out and Alt-escape doesn't work either, so you can't even force close it on task manager. In the end the only solution is to simply pull the cord on computer and restarting it. Is this just me? All games have errors but why is MS the only one (that I know of at least) that **** up everything else as well?

Comments

• pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited November 2017
    Pigaba wrote: »
    Is it just maplestory that **** your entire system to the point where u have to restart ur computer to get it working again. Other games just lag then just closes by itself, allowing u to try again or do something else. MS, on the other hand, doesnt close even after clicking close on (not responding) pop up. The frozen screen, or plain black screen, simply stays intact and u can't even window out and Alt-escape doesn't work either, so you can't even force close it on task manager. In the end the only solution is to simply pull the cord on computer and restarting it. Is this just me? All games have errors but why is MS the only one (that I know of at least) that **** up everything else as well?

I can sometimes use command prompt. Taskkill /f /im maplestory.exe . Doesn't always work, but useful when it does.
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited November 2017
    Get a better computer will fix the problem stop fulling your computer with bloatware, ohhh and please someone call me out that I'm wrong, makes me wonder how I hardly ever have any problems with this game at least nothing remotely close to this post.

But then again I take better care of my system, and I don't use Anti-Virus or Anti-Malware ect...
    Because I live in the real world I don't need a software to provide me with a false sense of security.
    I've already explained this in a past thread, however I've been online for 17 years..

I'm willing to bet you're using a Laptop to play and if that be true well I'm already willing to be I know why you've the problems you've but!
    Why should I even attempt to explain why it would only get discredited by the "Know It All" who don't even know the difference between a Intel Processor and a AMD Processor without using Google.

You get these kids, offline where they can't Google something and ask them a question they won't even know the answer to it and chances are these are the kids who attended a computer training class, and or attended College.

>2017 people using a Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware/Malware...

Mathew. It's great that you're knowledgeable about computer tech. But calm down with the superiority complex. Regardless of who you are, or what you know, you still need to follow the forum rules. Which includes no flamebaiting.
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    Get a better computer will fix the problem stop fulling your computer with bloatware, ohhh and please someone call me out that I'm wrong, makes me wonder how I hardly ever have any problems with this game at least nothing remotely close to this post.

But then again I take better care of my system, and I don't use Anti-Virus or Anti-Malware ect...
    Because I live in the real world I don't need a software to provide me with a false sense of security.
    I've already explained this in a past thread, however I've been online for 17 years..

I'm willing to bet you're using a Laptop to play and if that be true well I'm already willing to be I know why you've the problems you've but!
    Why should I even attempt to explain why it would only get discredited by the "Know It All" who don't even know the difference between a Intel Processor and a AMD Processor without using Google.

You get these kids, offline where they can't Google something and ask them a question they won't even know the answer to it and chances are these are the kids who attended a computer training class, and or attended College.

Getting a better computer doesn't fix the poor optimization ,crashing and freezing of the game.. I have a really good one.
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited November 2017

Mathew. It's great that you're knowledgeable about computer tech. But calm down with the superiority complex. Regardless of who you are, or what you know, you still need to follow the forum rules. Which includes no flamebaiting.

He's ALWAYS doing this. I'm surprised he isn't banned.
  • PigabaPigaba
    Reactions: 1,105
    edited November 2017

He's a troll. He's done this before and he's got multiple thread banned for spamming as well.

By the way, I built my own PC with great spec. It's the game. Good job wasting time writing an essay though! XD