[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Problems With cadena event

WinzorWinzor
Reactions: 500
edited November 2017 in Tech Support
I just registrered and followed the steps to cadena event and i'm trying to get mi prices (the inventori space coupons) and when i logue in and doble click on the gifht icon nothing happens, makes the sound if like ti tries to open the gift window but nothing and can't clam mi gifts plz help

Comments

• MegaScienceMegaScience
    Reactions: 3,795
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2017
    Rewards from the Nova update event will be distributed alongside the update itself. As for your difficulties with this week's Hot Week rewards, refer to this support article for the temporary solution.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    Rewards from the Nova update event will be distributed alongside the update itself. As for your difficulties with this week's Hot Week rewards, refer to this support article for the temporary solution.

The Nova pre-patch web event actually gives gifts "instantly" (have to relog to see them).
    There is also a gift pack that will be given with the patch, but it's separate.
  • WinzorWinzor
    edited November 2017
    thanxs you for give me a responce so quickly but didn't worked i still can't get mi rewards from the gift box i tryed what is in the article also tryed changing the resolution of mi game to see if the reward box apeared somwere hidden in the screen but nothing i dont know what to do
  • WinzorWinzor
    edited November 2017
    i want to say thx to all the box finally apear when i was in the legion boss page
    in a cornere but apear
    thx xD