[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Xenon Pulse Disruptor quest help

SoultacularSoultacular
Reactions: 615
edited November 2017 in Game Guides
I had problems with this in the past because I did not know what to do, but now I do. This guide is purely for those who do not know how to do the quest "A Working Device" properly.

Okay so when you accepted the quest you have to go to five different cities starting from Ereve, Ludibrium, Pantheon, Henesys, and then Edelstein. The way that this quest works is that you have to go to the city or town first. To install the disruptor you have to accept a seperate quest in the lightbulb menu on the left side of the screen. You then wait a few seconds then the notification for the completion of the installation shall come up. You do this for each one of the towns. You also have access to Promessa to make your job easier.

I hope this helps!
povertyline